Chapter 21

Two of you

The village was moving. The palace in the front waited.

"Is that her?" Everyone whispered to their neighbors.

A beautiful woman stood at the front.

You and Link were dropped off. Still injured from before. The woman took a look at you and woke you up. You gasped. "Link! Akari!" You looked around.

"Do you remember us, child?" The woman asked. "Where am I?" You asked.

Behind her appeared a throne. On that throne, was sitting the man you had seen. "You're in Olympus!"

You ran to Link who looked pale. "You..I saw you! You gave me one day to come here.."

"Yes..and who is he?" Staring at Link, he said.

"He's my friend and he needs assistance! Please help!" You begged. The woman walked over to Link and began healing him.

You looked deep into her eyes. As she finished, she looked into yours.

Link slowly woke up. "Link?"

He turned to you. "Link! Thank you! Thank you! I will be in your debt!"

You stood up and carried him. "Where are you going, (Y/N)?" The powerful man asked.

"Back home..I have to get everyone back.." You said. "Not alone, child." He said. "You are one of us. We will help you."

~

You and Link stayed in their palace. "I don't get it..why would he take Akari and the rest?"

"To beat you down more than enough, (Y/N). It's what they do." Link said. The woman suddenly came into the room.

You and Link stared at her. She got close and flicked your forehead. "Ow..why did you do that?!"

"You have tremendous power.." She said and left. "Okay...let's just go to sleep."

"Agreed. This is a little weird.." Link responded. You began having a bad headache and felt nauseous. Link was sleeping on the bed next to yours so you tried waking him up.

He noticed and quickly got out. "What did that woman do..?" He picked you up out of bed and ran to search for help. Once he was out of the palace, the chief was there.

"So you're here? Amazing! Look at my work!" He summoned a monster behind him. Something caught your eye in that beast.

Akari was in there. She was the fuel to it. Zeus and the rest of the gods appear and struck the beast with their power. "Akari..! Link!"

Link ignored you and ran away. "Link! Stop! Akari's in there!!" He kept ignoring.

The beast dodged their attacks. Link stopped and placed you on the ground. You stood up. "(Y/N)! You're weak right now! You can't fight!" Link shouted.

Zeus and the gods gave it their last shot. Link protected you from the light.

Once they were done, everyone in the beast was dead except for Akari.

You ran to her and attacked you. "Akari? I know you're there..I call for your name.." You reached your hand. "Respond..to me.." You smiles.

A god out of nowhere murdered her right in front of you.

Everyone left. Link walked over to you.

"Akari..Akari..." You felt her soul disappear.

As your body started to tremble, you kept calling her, shouting for her name until your voice cracked and was gone.

You hugged Link and began soft punching his chest by screaming. "We could've saved her..!!! If we..hurried.."

Link looked down on you.

~

You opened your eyes and found yourself on a white world. With no one. Akari was in front of you, standing there. Actually standing. You two looked at each other and hugged. "(Y/N). I'm dead."

"I-I know..let me enjoy this moment.."

"I'm really sorry.." She said. "For what?"

"For not doing anything.."

"You did everything you could, Akari. You've lived for thousands of years...it's time for you to rest, unfortunately at these times..."

"If there was anything I could do, I would've..my power is gone but passed onto you. All you have to do now is fight and never give up, (Y/N)! You have someone else waiting for you! Time will come to you. For both of you."

You were being pushed. "I give you a drop of my light for you to do me one last favor.."

"What is it..?"

"Leave your mark where we first met."

~

You calmed down. "We have to go.."