Chapter 2

"Sakura Haruno, Neji Hyuga, and Sasuke Uchiha, you three are selected to be the Trio Prodigies so you are all required to meet the Hokage soon."

Everybody in class expected this, but instead of Sasuke, they thought it would be Shikamaru because of his high intelligence. Sakura was disappointed to say the least, she really hoped to be in the same team as he. He was the only person she is comfortable with aside from her mother and Hinata. She glanced at Shikamaru and found him yielding a relieved sigh, his shoulders released it's tension as the corner of his lips curved up into the tiniest smile. Although she is quite upset about the arrangement, she was happy for him because he could escape the burden that she and her team have to bear.

The room erupted in whispers, each having their own displeasure upon their favourites being taken away. Boys wanted to take Neji and Sasuke's place; girls wanted to take Sakura's place. Even Naruto and Lee cried in dismay; their fantasy in their minds were quickly crushed to hear Sakura being in a different group as they. The arrangement was not beyond their expectations, but it is no lie that there is a tiny fire of hope in their hearts—just like how Sakura hoped she would not be chosen.

Aside from their pleas, many of them were muttering about the prophecy which has been going on for decades, millenniums even. Nobody really knew. The class discussed if they were the Trio mentioned in the prophecy and many believed so. They may not be the first trio to originate from noble clans, but they are the first to all be the heirs and heiress of their own respective clans. This is very dangerous because if they make a wrong move, their entire clan will be at stake.

"Team 8: Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi." Iruka continued. This is the Konoha's signature team collaboration which typically consists the Nara clan, Yamanaka clan and the Akimichi clan. Their fathers as well are in the same team. This was probably why Shikamaru wasn't chosen. Sakura thought.

"Team 9: Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame."

Upon hearing this arrangement, Sakura grew suspicious. An elite group as trackers; each of them from noble clans again. This is the third group made from 100% nobles of the same year.

"Team 10: Naruto Nimekaze, Rock Lee, and TenTen."

As though having a number of teams made out of nobles were not odd enough, the Hokage's son was placed in a team of commoners. It does not seem like Naruto was aware of what happened because he was puzzled when the class gasped in surprised. Lucky for him, Lee was clueless as well as he stared at Naruto with a hateful look and they continued their staring competition until Iruka said his last goodbye as our teacher.

"That sums all of it." He said while arranged his books and papers. "Stay hear and wait patiently for your teachers, good luck and make the village proud."

The freshly graduated ninjas greeted him goodbye, they started moving around to meet their group mates and some of them huddled the newly announced Trio Prodigies also known as Team TP. After awhile, most of the students left with their teachers. Only two groups were left which are Team TP and Team 10. It was a pleasure to Sakura because TenTen gave both Naruto and Lee no chance to annoy her. She was compassionate towards the poor cherry blossom. It did not take long for them to be picked up by their ridiculous-looking teacher who made a grand entrance in which nobody provided a positive reaction to—except Lee who fawned over his antics. As much as Sakura would like to let down her guard and drop her act as a noble, she could not; she was in the presence of two heirs from very powerful clans. At this, a thought stroke at her. The Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan and the Haruno clan are all top 3 clans in Konoha. Yet another factor which seemed to be the sign of them being the Trio Prodigies. Her heart raced as she grew pressured by it.