Cuffed

(A story where Dabi and Shigaraki are handcuffed together by Kurogiri.)
       (⚠️ slight smut warning ⚠️)
        Request by SpaceyCookie

Shigaraki's P.O.V
   "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FUCKED THIS UP! WE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU!" he screamed at me. Dabi was mad. That much was obvious to me. But I didn't understand why. "WELL YOU DIDN'T STICK TO OUR PLAN! IF YOU DID, WE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM. ITS NOT MY FAULT!" I screamed back at him. This has been going on for about twenty minutes now and we weren't stopping anytime soon. We had this plan to attack All Might. Our plan was for me to cause a villain attack. Something small but to catch the attention of hero's and then Dabi would come in with Kurogiri and help with the attack, going against All Might and kill him. I knew he could do it in a split second, but he didn't follow the plan and caused us to have to leave otherwise we would be arrested.

   "IF BOTH OF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU BOTH." Kurogiri shouted over us. We both stopped to stare at him with wide eyes and angry faces. "Both of you are being childish and I can't stand it and nobody else can either. You both failed, it's not the first time. Stop blaming each other and stop fucking screaming." We stopped to look at each other for a second before he started again. "Well, it was still his fault!" "No it's yo-" I started but before I could even get my sentence out, Kurogiri grabbed mine and Dabi's wrists, dragging us behind the bar. "Toga, come here." He called. She moved from the couch to him where she gripped our wrists, ten times harder than he did. It was painful and felt like my bones were going to snap.

   "I didn't want to have to do this but you leave me no choice." He mumbled, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. Putting them on my left wrist, he clipped the other one to Dabi's right wrist, locking them together. Trying to pry them apart, he pulled my arm while I pulled his. "I'm not unlocking this until tomorrow." He said, grabbing the key and sticking it in his pocket. "WHAT!" we both screamed in unison, staring at each other then our hands, stuck together with thick metal rings at our wrists. "You heard me. You're going to stay next to each other for twenty four hours. And no, Shigaraki, you can't dissolve these so don't even try." And I did try. Just as he said, I tried only for them to stay exactly the same. "This isn't fair. What if I have to use the restroom or something." Dabi asked, still trying to tear the steel from his wrist. "I don't care. You're both men you'll be okay." He reasoned, grabbing a magazine and sitting in a barstool. Toga went to her room and left Dabi and I staring at each other waiting by the bar. "Well, what are you doing. Get on with your day."

   Walking away angrily, I followed behind, being dragged by my arm. "We're going to stay in my room. That's it. I don't think we have anything planned for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, it's only eleven in the morning so we'll be here for a while." He said, crashing on his bed and grabbed his phone from the bedside table ignoring my presence. Crashing beside him myself, I had nothing else to do so I went to look at his phone with him. Looming over his shoulder, he seemed to be reading the news report from earlier this morning. Wanting a closer look myself, I pressed against him more, trying to get a good view. "Back up fucker." He said, pushing me over. He didn't get far because of the cuffs and I climbed right back next to him. Instead of pushing me this time, he just turned his phone away making me climb over to him to get a good view. "I swear if you don't let me see I'll take matters into my own hands." I threatened, trying to grasp the phone. "Aw, what will you do?" He mocked, lifting the phone in the air above my head. "Fine, I guess I'll just do it." I stated, climbing onto his lap and crashing down, snuggling my head into his chest. He faltered, placing the phone in front of us, his head peeking from behind my shoulder.

(3rd person P.O.V)

   Dabi thought the whole situation was kinda funny until he actually crawled in his lap. The movement from the bed was torture on its own but having someone sitting on your lap really didn't help the situation. Dabi wasn't religious in the slightest but he was praying to every God hoping he wouldn't get a boner. Apparently, Shiggy was having a hard time getting comfortable so at one point, he was just moving around trying to find a comfortable spot. That's when Dabi knew it was bound to happen and there was no way out of it. He was right, he popped a boner and had to uncomfortably sit there and pray that Tourma wouldn't feel it. He definitely felt it. The bulge in Dabi's pants wasn't small it was impossible not to notice. Tourma didn't say anything about it, it was a natural reaction after all. Plus, he didn't think Dabi was turned on by him.

   This thought quickly faded when Shigaraki looked back and saw Dabi peering down at his ass. He didn't even think that Dabi could see his ass from the dark atmosphere of the room, the only real light from the phone screen. The bluenette turned away and decided to give the poor black headed boy some relief. Shiggy slowly pressed his ass against the bulge in Dabi's pants. He moved around as much as he could. Even if there was no need to move, he would move around and pretend like he was still trying to get comfortable. He thought he wouldn't notice. He definitely noticed. It almost became painful because of his tight jeans. I his mind though, there was no way Tourma was doing this on purpose. Why would he find him attractive enough to do this?

   Tourma looked back at Dabi and their eyes met. Even with their eyes locked, Shigaraki kept purposefully brushing along his pants. That was when Dabi knew this was on purpose. Dabi felt the heat rise from his stomach to his face. He turned a bright red, the color dusting his cheeks. Tourma turned and continued his sneaky movements, still reading the news article on his phone. Dabi was suddenly turned in like Shiggy had suddenly flipped a switch. He was doing it on purpose so that must have meant he was okay with it. The next thing Dabi did was what he would consider the nastiest thing he had ever done. He would probably think of this moment for years and still die of embarrassment every time.

   The black haired boy reached down and unzipped his pants. He looked around to make sure Tourma didn't notice yet and thought he was still distracted. Once he knew he was safe he pulled out his dick. Shigaraki knew exactly what Dabi did even though he couldn't see it. His face started to turn red now. He didn't know if he should give Dabi his all or put a stop to this. Shigaraki didn't seem to know any better either because he pulled at his black pants with one hand, the other still connected to Dabi's by the cuffs. He had no idea what Dabi was going to do with this opportunity but he hoped it was good. They didn't even talk about what was happening, just silently going along with it. The blue boy was starting to get turned on himself.

   Dabi's eyes widened when Shiggy exposed himself out of the blue. If anyone walked in, they would never live it down. Despite the risks, Dabi was too turned on to think straight. He rubbed the tip of his cock between Shigaraki's ass. Tourma just sat there trying not to seem to oblivious however, he was shaking a lot. He was terrified someone was going to walk through the door, which wasn't locked, and find them. Dabi had to use all his strength not to moan while he rubbed himself against the blue haired boy in his lap. They weren't paying attention to the phone anymore as it had dropped beside them to the floor with a quiet clank. Tourma wasn't used to sex but this was something he never expected. This was someone who he actually thought was a good person and considered close and trusted. Every time he felt Dabi's dick touch him, he got even more excited. The size was the most impressive part of all this. Shigaraki was determined to get him to finish. So, he reached back again and pulled his underwear to the side so he had even more access. Dabi was blinded by lust so he quickly started to rub against Tourma's entrance. He was regretting wearing tight pants at this point. He was unbelievably horny and wished the walls weren't as thin as they were.

   The sudden sound of footsteps near the door. Snapping out of their lust haze they pulled away. Fixing themselves, they separated and stared at each other, still no words exchanged between the two. They waited for the door to open which it did moments later. Toga opened the door without warning, staring at the two. "You two are both suspiciously quiet. Anyways, lunch is ready, I'm supposed to get you guys." She said, closing the door right back. "I-"  Tourma started being silenced quickly by lips meeting his. Pulling away, he stared at the blue eyes near his red ones. "Don't mention this. We'll continue after lunch."

   With the swift grab of his hand, he dragged Shigaraki out of the door, their cuffed hands intertwined.