Angel

WARNING: mentions of self harm/ suicide. Proceed with caution. You have been warned.

In this story, both Shigaraki and Dabi are 15 and in high school.

Dabi's p.o.v

"STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I screamed, sliding to the floor by my brother who was only four at the time. He laid on the ground, tears spilling from his eyes as his own puke lay a few inches away from him. Scooting closer to Sho, I picked him up and stared daggers up at my father. "It's what the little twat deserves." He spat down at me, raising his foot to kick me in the back. It caused my breath to shorten but I quickly regained my composure and picked up Shoto, carrying him upstairs to my room. Opening my door, I closed it before I heard more screaming come from my sisters room on the other side of the house. She told me she was fine by herself but I always checked on her afterwards. I was the oldest and with Momma gone, it was only natural for me to help the rest of the family out even if I was only fifteen. With that, I cooked, cleaned and made sure everyone was okay since dad would sometimes leave for days on end, sometimes forgetting we even existed.

"Touya?" Shoto asked as I sat him in my bed. "Yes?" I replied to him, grabbing a blanket and turning off the lights, closing the blinds to make the room darker. He yawned. "Why does daddy hate us?" I frowned at how he said it with no emotion. "He doesn't hate us." I reasoned, wrapping the white fluffy blanket around his body. "But he hurts me and you and momma. And he doesn't like momma. That's why she's gone." He mumbled, more tears pricked his eyes. I hugged him close to me, laying down next to him. "He loves us. It's just a different kind of love and he shows it differently than most people." He yawned again, cuddling around the pillows on my king sized bed. He came in here to nap often. "Do you love anyone?" He asked, closing his eyes. "I love you." I said kissing his forehead and getting out of the room. "No I mean like how momma loved daddy." He yawned again. "I hope to someday. An angel just like her." I smiled. "Me too." He responeded. And with that, I closed my bedroom door and went to check on Fuyumi.

I opened her door and saw her curled into a ball in the corner of her bed. Her blankets were disheveled and she resided underneath them. Lifting up the blankets from her face, it was a mixture of anger and jealousy, mostly sadness. "What happened?" I aksed, pulling the blankets away from her. She stared at the wall, twiddling her thumbs. "Daisuke broke up with me. Over text." She sighed, trying to keep herself pulled together, hair pulled into a messy bun. "Why?" I asked, curious on what happened today at school. "Well, I was in fifth period math and a note was passed to me. Ignoring it, I slipped it in my binder and decided to open it later. Well I did and-" she burst out in tears, leaning into me and clutching my shirt. "What did it say?" I asked, rubbing her hair in a soothing manner. She reached into her bag and pulled it out, handing it to me with her head down. Opening it up, it proceeded to have insults and death threats all over the page, small 'x's and crossbones and skulls doodled all over it.

"Is this why you broke up?" I asked, crumbling the paper into a ball. "That was from his other girlfriend I didn't know about." She sobbed harder and let me hold her. "Hey, it's okay, shh. He's at a loss for losing you and he didnt deserve you in the first place. If he truly loved you, he wouldn't have had another girl. I know it really sucks especially when you trusted him. But the best advice I can give you is to move on and distance yourself from people like him. Because one day, this girl." I stopped, holding up the crumbled paper. "Is going to get hurt one day. And when she is, you can be glad it wasn't you." She smiled, wiping her eyes and hugging me. "Thank you." She mumbled, letting go of me. I walked to her door, checking the time. "For dinner, I'll make your favorite!" I smiled. She perked up, her turquoise grey eyes shining. "Ice cream!" She cheered, fists pumping in the air. "No, Soba and Ice Cream for dessert." I smiled. She jumped up and down, thanking me one last time before closing the door.