Jacket

Apparently, I'm in a smutt-y mood because the last few chapters have been smut. So yee, SMUT WARNING!
              🔥SMUT WARNING🔥
                             Enjoy~

Shigaraki's p.o.v

   "I'll be back. I've gotta go out. I'll be back in two or three hours." His raspy voice ripped through the hideout and the door closed shut with a loud creak. We all knew what 'I've gotta go out' meant when Dabi said it. He liked to do small crimes around town by himself. We never knew of he didn't want to be linked to the leauge or it was just a power high but he always came back with a funny story and, depending on what he did, bring back other things for us. We didn't have much planned for today so we all just stayed around the hideout. "It's time for our weekly cleaning! Toga, Kitchen duty! Twice, laundry, Shigaraki, upstairs bedrooms, I'll get the living room and downstairs rooms. Start working now!" Kurogiri ripped through the living room. We all got up, running to the designated rooms and grabbing what we needed.

   The upstairs rooms consisted of my room, Dabi's room, and Twice's room. Toga and Kurogiri had downstairs rooms. I started grabbing laundry and placing the clothes in baskets and placing them outside the doors. I always missed a few clothes so I just grabbed what I saw the first time around. I started with my room which was already pretty much clean because I didn't like too much clutter. All I really had to do was make my bed and sweep the floor. With us cleaning every week I never had the chance to make much if a mess. My room was finished in no time. Twice was semi clean, the only thing with his room was a few clothes and cigarette butts on the floor. He never really made his bed so I would clean up a few other things and spray air freshener to mask the smell of smoke in his room. Making his bed and cleaning his  Other than that, his room was also pretty clean.

   Dabi's room was a different story. I don't even know how he lived in it or how he managed to get it so messy in a week. His room looked like a war scene, clothes strewn all over the room, bedsheets and pillows eskew. He had the most furniture out af all of us, with dressers and a desk and a small leather chair in the corner. Just opening his door, his room made my eyes hurt. I closed the door placing as many clothes as I could find in the laundry basket and setting it outside his door. I always spent the longest time on my chores because of his room. After his clothes were picked up, I could see the hardwood floors of his room. I started with his bed, making it up with his dark bedding and pillows. His room had the dark grey and black accents and pillows. After just his bed and clothes moved and placed correctly, his room already looked better but nowhere near done. I'd been in the room for a while now and the smell was intoxicating. It smelled of a strong cologne and the faintest smell of lavender, vinnila and a small hint of peppermint. I kept cleaning his room, the longer I was in there, the more tingly I felt. It was like I was lightheaded. I started breathing heavy, tongue panting like a dog. I had a small pit in my stomach but I just tired to ignore it.

   I cleaned up the top of his dresser, swept the floor and started at his desk, I pushed in the chair and that was it. The room was done. I started walking away but my legs gave out and I fell on the hardwood floors. I noticed a lump of fabric peeking out from under his bed. I pulled on the fabric and the smell from his room grew stronger making the pit in my stomach grow. I stared at the leather jacket in my hands. His jacket. I wonder if he lost it in his room. He didn't have it on when he left. I took off my shirt, throwing it across the room and slipping on the cold leather fabric. His jacket was soft on the inside and super comfortable. Slipping my jeans off, his jacket wrapped around me all the way to my knees. I laid on his bed, hand travelling down to my boxers. Just grazing over made me moan quietly. I palmed myself through my boxers for a little bit hoping that would satisfy me but it just made my urge worse. I slipped my hand in my waist band, gently stroking the tip. I bit my lip, continuing to rub my dick, sticky precum coating my fingers I kept moaning, letting my eyes utter closed and my hand do what it wanted. It felt like pure bliss and I started going faster. "I-I'm close." I moaned quietly to myself. I almost finished when the door opened and Dabi came in. I wrapped his jacket around my body, face turning red and looking away. He closed the door behind him and took off his shoes wordlessly. Peeking up at him, he had a sly grin resting on his face. "Well, what do we have here?" He asked, belt coming off in one swift motion. "I-" I couldn't speak before he crawled on his bed between my legs. Moving my hands aside, he grinned up at me before his hands started massaging my thighs. Gently planting kisses on my thighs, I muffled my moans with my hand, failing miserably. "So, tell me," he spoke between kisses. "Why were you in my room, mastrubating with my jacket on?" I could hear the lust dripping in his voice. "I was cleaning and- AHH!" He started stroking me himself, continuing to kiss my thighs. "Your room just- I couldn't help it." My tongue lolled out if my mouth and my eyes rolled back as I came on his hand. Shaking, I leaned up to see him licking his fingers. "You taste so sweet." He cooed, going to attack my neck. He started sucking on my neck, sure to leave marks on my pale skin. "It's time for you to pleasure me now." He whispered in my ear, flipping me on top of him and leaning against the headboard. I gripped the waist of his pants and pulled down.

   I placed my hand on the bulge in his boxers. I palmed him through the thin fabric, rubbing and stroking gently, hearing his grunts of pleasure. "Can you just-" he grunted again as I pulled down the fabric and blew on the tip. "You're dripping now. When's the last time you've done this?" I wondered, rubbing gently. "It's been a while. Probably a week." He moaned out. "I can tell." I continued stroking, going quicker and listening to him groan in pleasure then slow down. He hated when I slowed down. "St-op." He moaned and I let go, looking up at him. He gripped my thighs  making me shutter and moan. "Take the jacket off." He demanded, grabbing the fabric off of my body and throwing it to the ground. His hands massaged my ass and I soon felt the cold feeling of his tongue. I gasped at the contact, my face being shoved into his bedsheets by his hand. I felt his finger circling my rim before slowly pushing inside me. It was a strange feeling, something I wasn't used to. He pushed in farther, pulling his finger out and pumping it back in. The strange feeling became more pleasurable. "More~" I moaned out, gripping the sheets until my knuckles turned white. He added another finger, scissoring them quickly. It wasn't but ten seconds when I begged for more. "Eager are you Tomura?" He asked, gripping my hair and pulling at it. I only nodded, moaning out a quick "please faster!". He pulled his fingers out and I grounds in frustration at the loss of contact. He reached into his drawer and I heard the clicking of a cap. "It will feel better soon Tomura ." He whispered in my ear. All of the sudden I felt something entering me. It pushed in farther than his fingers did and pressed against a specific spot that made me want to explode. With the sudden small click, vibrations shook through my body and I groaned in ecstacy. Pulling it back out, he slammed the vibrator back in and smirked in satisfaction. "Come here." He barked, pulling my hair and shoving me down on the bed. He moved in front of me and lifted my head by my blue locks. Shoving my head down on his dick, my nose touched his lower abdomen. I could barely breathe, my moans muffled and body shaking in pleasure. He reached back and started thrusting the vibrator in and out. Every time I moved up, his hand would shove me back down, and he would do his work. With every thrust and lick, I came closer to my edge.

   "I'm gonna cum!" He screamed out, shoving my face down as he came. His hot cum filled my mouth and ran down my throat and off the corners of my lips. I came shortly after, groaning as he pulled out the vibrator. Turning it off, I still wanted the contact. I wasn't satisfied yet. Pushing him down on the bed, I gripped his neck with my hand, one finger gently above the rest. I lowered myself onto him. He leaned up, pushing himself deeper. "You tighten so much when I whisper in your ear." He moaned. Bouncing my hips, I moaned in ecstacy as he gripped my cock and started stroking at a vigorous pace. "Dabi I'm gonna-" I started, not able to finish my sentence, before lines of white cum landed on his chest. I clenched one last time as he came, deep and hot inside of me. I pulled off of him, turning over and panting. He pushed my legs apart and up, sticking his fingers in my hole while his semen dripped out of me like a waterfall. Placing his hand by my lips, I licked his fingers and almost came again. "So, what led to this?" I asked, pulling the covers over my body and turning towards Dabi who was laying next to me. "You were masturbating with my jacket on. What led to that by the way?" He asked, pulling me close to his chest. "I was cleaning your room and the smell just made me go insane. Then I found your jacket and it got so strong I couldn't help myself." I mumbled, digging my face into the pillows. He lifted my face up by my chin to look up at him. "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed." He smiled, gently kissing my swollen lips.

"My jacket looks good on you."