The Boy In The Ally

🔥SMUT WARNING HERE🔥 BOTTOM DABI REQUESTED BY KWay19

                             Enjoy~

                  Shigaraki's p.o.v

I sit in the bar, my friend Spinner dancing with some random guy. Well not dancing, grinding. He basically dragged me out of the apartment and brought me to a gay bar. He tells me that 'you're never going to get into a relationship if your stuck inside doing work' so he forced me here. So here I sit at the bar, drinking a light beer and watching all the drunk men grind on each other. It's quite funny. One guy was dancing on someone too hard and ended up throwing up on him. Another guy tried to kiss the other, but he forcefully pushed him away. Maybe I should come to bars more often.
It semi bothers me that Spinner brings me here and doesn't even want to talk with me, or introduce me to people. I think I should just leave. I pull out my phone, pushing the power button on the side. 11:30. Shit! I have work to get done tomorrow. I sigh and walk towards Spinner, him smirking at me as he grinds harder on a decent looking guy. "Hey Shiggy! How are you?" He asks, slurring his words. He's trashed. I chuckle, shaking my head. "I'm good. I'm going to head back home. Thanks for dragging me out here for nothing," I laugh, him not caring as he goes back to grinding, waving me off. I push my way through the horny men, some grabbing my ass and touching me. I just shake them off and keep pushing. Once I get to the door, I start walking towards the sidewalk. Since Spinner owns the car and dragged me out here, I'm forced to walk. The bar is not that far from my complex, which is a pro, but walking this late at night is not the smartest in this neighborhood.

   As I was walking, two male voices were audible. "How about $250? Just for anal." A voice speaks, dark and raspy. "No. That's not enough," he responds, a small, dark chuckle falling off his lips. He must be a prostitute. I slow when I near the alley way and the voices got closer. "Please. I just need something," The first voice speaks, him practically begging at this point. "Like I said. Blow job is $150, anal is $350, and both is $500." Damn, what kind of prices are those? Holy shit that's a lot of money. "But-" "Look. I don't have all night. Please make up your mind." I could tell he was getting annoyed. I peak my head around the corner and find two black figures. The one in front is getting closer and I'm guessing it's the guy begging and pleading. "You know, you being out on the streets alone means I can just do anything I want." A car passes by causing a light to flash and a look of pure terror flashing across the prostitute's face. "That's not what I-I'm here for. I-Its either you pay, or you get nothing," His voice is weak, giving the other male the dominance. "But you can't do anything if I just" He reaches out and places his hand on the prostitutes chest, making him flinch. That's when I finally think that's enough. The small amount of beer in my system takes over and I run over to them. "Hey!" I yell, both of their attentions turning to me. "He says no so get the fuck off him!" I point my finger at him and his face fades a bit. Now I wouldn't say I'm the most muscly person in the world, but I'm pretty fit. Going to the gym everyday can do you something. "Oh. And what are you going to do about it?" He asks, stepping away from the boy and walking towards me. You can hear the terror in his voice. "You really want to try me? I can hear it in your voice. You're just trying to impress him so you can fuck him," I say, pointing to the man who is frozen at the wall.

   His smile fades completely and I know I have won. "Dick," he mutters before walking off. I walk over to the other male and he's smirking now. "Are you okay?" I ask, him letting out a low laugh. "Yeah. I'm used to it," He states, laughing again and leaning casually against the wall. "Are you sure?" I ask, just making sure. "Look. I don't just stand out here because I want to, I stand here so I can make money," he says, looking towards the road. I take this time to take in his appearance. He has black hair and piercing blue eyes. His cheek bones are prominent and his lips hold a perfect shape, them perfectly pink. He's wearing a nice white button up and black dress pants. He must make a lot then. His body is shaped perfectly, his toned stomach showing through his white shirt. If I had the money, I would fuck him. But I'm poor, even though I work for a good company. I can feel my erection growing with the though of things I could do to this boy. "Its rude to stare, you know?" He says, laughing as I turn away and blush. "Sorry," I mutter. "Look, if you want something, you know the prices, I'm sure you over heard so just let me know." I laugh. "Let me be honest. I would love to fuck you, but I don't have any money," I say, looking into his eyes. He looks my body up and down and smirks, looking back into my eyes. My eyes become dark as he looks at me, his eyes seeming to do the same. He leans forwards, pushing his chest against mine. "I think I could manage," he whispers in my ear, my erection twitching. He smirks and walks forward, grabbing my hand and waving down a cab.