Whipped Cream

🔥WARNING: SMUT CHAPTER!🔥

Shigaraki's  P.O.V

Happy anniversary Dabi." I whispered into Dabi's ear. I gently placed kisses all along his forehead and down his cheek. His turquoise eyes fluttered open and met mine. He smiled widely as I continued to kiss his face."Happy anniversary Tomura." He said. He cupped my chin and pressed his lips to mine passionately. When we pulled back, he studied my facial features. He traced his finger down the side of my face and along my jaw line."I love you. You are so beautiful." He said.  "I love you too." I said. I placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb over his piercings. We layed there in a comfortable silence, admiring each other's features. "So," he began. "what do you have planned to do today?" He asked, sitting up. Dabi and I started this, tradition, you could say. Every year on our anniversary, we take turns planning what we do. One of us plans what we do during the day, and the other, you know, plans what intimate things we do later that night. And it was Dabi's turn to do that this year. "Nothing to extra. I want this year to be relaxing since last year we went to Japan." I twirled some of his loose hair around my finger as I spoke.  "I am not extra!" He argued while smiling.  "Yes you are." I smiled back. "But I love extra. Speaking of extra," I bit my bottom lip as I leaned in closer to him. "what do you have planned for tonight?" I asked seductively. I rested my leg on top of his as I snaked my way more on top of him. "Something that I know you'll love. It's a little different from what we usually do, but I don't want to give the surprise away." He spoke in a low voice, making chills run up my back. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him, if possible. "So I don't even get a hint?" I asked as I batted my eyelashes at him. "Nope." He said. "You'll just have to be patient. Trust me, it's worth the wait." I couldn't help but get excited, my member already starting to grow at the thoughts of what Dabi is going to do to me. "Can you at least take a shower with me?" I asked. He grabbed my hips and ran his hand up my bare back.  "I would love to take a shower with you." He said. I giggled as I rolled off of him and stood up. I grabbed his hand and walked us into the bathroom, closing the door and stripping down.

-------------------

Dabi and I spent the day at Catilina Island. I took him snorkling at Lovers Cove and we played at the beach all day. It was nice because there weren't a lot of people there, so we basically had the whole entire beach to ourselves. Although, I couldn't stop thinking about what Dabi had said this morning...a little different from what we usually do. What could that mean? We have done some pretty exotic stuff in the past, so how could this be anything different? I mean, God only knows what goes on behind closed do-  "Shiggy." Dabi's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and stared at him blankly. "What?" I asked.  "I said are you done eating?" I looked down at my food and back up and Dabi. "Yep." I said smiling. "I was just thinking." I rested my chin on my folded hands. "What where you thinking about?" He asked with a devilish smirk on his face, knowing what I was thinking about.  "My surprise." I said. "Well, I'm ready to go if you are." He said. "Let's go then." I said excitedly. I stood up and Dabi threw some money on the table. I grabbed his hand and kissed it, winking at him. There was still a 30 minute boat ride back to Los Angeles, and about an hour long drive home, but it was still early, and I was far from tired.

--------------------   

   Dabi pulled into the driveway, untangling his hand from mine. I could see the limp as he walked to the front door. I just might have teased him on the way home, making him rock hard. I smiled as I walked in behind him, closing the door behind me. I turned around and looked at him, a smirk growing on his face. He walked over to me and back me up against the door.  "You like to tease, don't you Tomura?" His low voice made me horny. I bit my bottom lip as I nodded my head slowly. He brought his hand up to my neck, his lips brushing against mine.  He quickly pulled away, looking at me in my eyes. "Go wait upstairs. I'll be there in a few minutes. Just wait on the bed." He said.    I quickly went upstairs and into the bedroom. I shut the door and took off only my shoes and jacket, knowing Dabi likes to undress me himself. I sat there on the bed patiently and played with my thumbs. My heart rate increased as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Dabi opens the door and walks in, closing it behind him.  "Hello my love." He said. He had something behind his back, but I couldn't see what it was."I just need to grab something really quick, before we start." He walked into the closet and dug around in the for a few minutes. He came back with rope and a blindfold in one hand, and a can of whipped cream in the other. My eyes went wide and my member twitched. I can only imagine the things Dabi has planned for tonight.