32

↓↓

↓↓

"jacob"

•••

Hayley stood along side Jasper, the Cullens, and the rest of the Kenners as they waited for the army to arrive. The dhampir clenched her jaw and gripped her stake as she listened to the newborns get closer and closer. When they finally broke through the trees, the Cullens and the Kenners advanced towards them.

Jasper ran full speed at the army with his fist raised. He made the first contact, killing one of the newborns by knocking his head off. Emmett grabbed another and snapped her neck, while Alice used her gift to fight with Florence by her side. Jack grabbed a hold of two newborns and smashed their skulls together, killing them both.

Hayley threw her stake at one of the newborns, the weapon landing in his chest and killing him. Her yellow eyes and fangs were present as she ran over to retrieve the weapon, ripping it out of the dead man's chest and going after another newborn.

When the wolves arrived, it was clear who was going to win the battle. The Cullens and the pack were actually working together, increasing the mortality rate. Hayley continued to kill the newborns, rarely ever getting hurt in the process.

Jasper noticed one of the wolves, Leah, get pinned down by one of the newborns. With the help of Hayley, he made his way through the army to help. Once he killed the newborn that was hurting the wolf, he turned to Hayley and smiled.

The victorious moment was cut short when a newborn attacked Hayley. The dhampir fought against him, kicking him back in Jasper's hold. The blonde vampire didn't hesitate to kill the newborn that attacked his girl.

"You alright?" He asked her.

"Never better," she smiled, letting her fangs show.

"Enough talking," Ellen yelled, snapping a newborns neck as her eyes glowed the familiar yellow.

Hayley nodded her head before she joined in the fight once more. She stabbed a few more newborns with her stake and decapitated some others. She was about to kill another before a sharp pain radiated through out her arm.

Bella.

Finishing off the newborn in front of her, she turned to her fiance. "She's hurt, I have to go," she yelled.

Jasper nodded his head and the dhampir raced up the mountain as fast as she possibly could. When she made it to the top, she found Seth dragging away a vampire while the red head set her sites on Bella.

"You again," Victoria seethed when she saw Hayley.

"You wanna hurt her, bitch, then you gotta go through me," the dhampir yelled, placing herself in between Victoria and Bella.

Victoria charged towards Bella, and with the help of Edward, he and Hayley fought her. The redhead couldn't keep up with the two as she tried her best to fight back. The fight finally ended when Edward bit into Victoria's neck and killed her.