41

↓↓

↓↓

"bella"

•••

As she approached her 25 week mark, Hayley looked liked she was ready to pop. She had at least 10 more weeks left, and she didn't think it was possible to get any bigger. Jasper had to assure her that her size was normal and that she was still beautiful multiple times a day.

Hayley was currently sitting in her and Jasper's room applying lotion to her stomach when she felt a sudden pressure. She let out a small gasp as a dull pain radiated through her belly.

"Jasper!" She called out, a hand resting on her stomach.

Jasper appeared within seconds. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, walking over to her.

"Give me your hand," she said, grabbing a hold of his cold wrist.

She placed his hand against her swollen stomach and watched his facial expressions. When the dull pain returned, Jasper's eyes widened. "They're kicking?" He asked.

Hayley nodded her head. "Our son is," she told him.

"You can tell them apart?" Jasper asked.

Hayley took Jasper's hands and placed them in different spots on her stomach. "This is our daughter," she said. "And this is our son."

"That's incredible," Jasper whispered as their little boy moved around. He leaned down towards her stomach and placed a gentle kiss against her skin.

"I have an idea for their names," Hayley told him.

Jasper looked up, his amber eyes gleaming. "Really?" He asked.

Hayley nodded. "For our daughter, I wanted to name her after your mother and my mom," she told him. "Mary Ellen Whitlock."

Jasper smiled, "I think that's perfect."

Hayley smiled back at him. "And I wanted to name our son after you," she said. "Jasper Lee Whitlock Junior. Or JJ for short."

"JJ and Mary Ellen," Jasper repeated with a wide smile. "They're perfect, Hayley."

"You really think so?" She asked.

"Of course," he told his wife.

The babies began to move and kick, causing Hayley to let out a small laugh. "I think they like their names," she said.

Jasper rubbed his hands over her round stomach, feeling the movement. "I can't tell you how thankful I am for you, Hayley. I can't wait to be a family," he said.

"Me either," she said, kissing his forehead.

Jasper pressed a kiss against Hayley's lips as he slowly pushed her down on the bed. "I love you so much," he muttered against her lips.