35

↓↓

↓↓

"you're my husband"

•••

"See that island over there? That's Isle Esme. Next to it is Isle Hayley," Jasper informed as the couple sailed across the water. "I bought it a week after we met."

Hayley tore her eyes away from the island and stared at Jasper. "You bought an island and named it after me?" She asked.

"Figured we needed some place that was just ours," Jasper said with a smile.

Hayley smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "How did I get so lucky," she whispered.

When the two arrived on the island, they walked along the beach and admired how beautiful everything was while the sun was setting. After their walk, Jasper took Hayley to the house they would be staying in. It was a beautiful two-story building that consisted of mostly windows and sat right next to the ocean.

As the two were approaching the front door, Jasper quickly wrapped his arms around Hayley and picked her up, causing her to let out a squeal. He kissed her passionately as he pushed open the front door and walked inside with her still in his arms.

"I've always wanted to do that," Jasper said with a chuckle as he set his wife on the ground.

"You're such a dork," Hayley smiled, kissing his cheek. "Give me a tour?"

Jasper smiled and grabbed her hand. He walked Hayley through the house, showing her the kitchen, living room, dinning room, the pool, and ended the tour with the bedroom.

Jasper watched her intently as she ran her fingers along the mattress, noticing the small smile that pulled at her lips. He could feel her emotions, which only made him crave her more.

Hayley looked away from the bed and turned towards her husband. "Don't tell me this is only for me to sleep in," she said boldly.

Within a second, Jasper was by Hayley's side. "Absolutely not," he whispered, brushing her hair off of her shoulder.

"Good," she said, crashing her lips into his.

The two engaged into a make-out session as the two took time exploring each others lips. Things began to heat up as Jasper lifted Hayley into the air, her legs wrapping around his torso as their lips never separated.

Hayley's fingers found there way into Jasper's golden locks, slightly pulling at the hair as Jasper began to pull off her shirt. Once the fabric was off, he laid Hayley down on the bed and took off his own shirt.

He bent down and planted another kiss on her lips. "Are you s-"

"I've never been more sure in my life," Hayley interrupted with a smile. "You're my husband."