M A G I C T U N N E L

"Ready?" Soobin asked as he jumped up to his feet wearing his own pair of 3D glasses and putting out his hand.

"I don't know for what but yes." I admitted a bit nervously holding on to his hand and putting the glasses on. "Just don't kill me or lose me in space." I mutter making him chuckle and flick my forehead. "You pabo! I am quite experienced in this so none of those would happen."

"You mean if you weren't experienced enough it would have happened???" I whisper yelled looking at him with goggling eyes.

"No promises." he said with a childish wink and stuck his tongue out before clearing his throat and turning to me once again. "Close your eyes."

"Why?" I blurted out.

"Aishh this girl," he sighed running a hand through his hair and closed his eyes. "I swear to god if you keep on being so fussy I won't take you there." he finally threatens me earning a defeated look from me as I muttered. "Okay." and closed my eyes.

I felt like I was standing in my room for what seemed like forever. Just as I was about to open my eyes, I felt a really strong gush of wind pass by me as my hair flew back. My hair in my neck stood up shivering as I gulped trying to stay at my place. Even though my eyes were closed shut, I could feel strong flashing lights in front of me of florescent pink, blue, purple, green, orange, red and finally white. I clutched Soobin's hand tightly feeling my palms getting sweatier. "Don't freak out Hyun Ae." I could hear his calm and soothing voice, but all of a sudden it seemed really distant even though he was right beside me. "W-What's happening?" I stuttered out, feeling my heart throbbing in my chest. I was scared. I was excited.

"Don't open your eyes yet." he instructed as I nodded faintly. My ears started ringing really loudly as if I was in a train and the platform sounds as well as the other announcements were crying in my ears. It was so loud that I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. I could see flashes of Yeonjun, Kai and Beomgyu smiling and laughing inside a train and suddenly running out into the meadows with the door opening. I wanted to cry out to them to stop but I could not speak and suddenly everything stopped. Everything came to a halt. As if each and every thing in this world became paralyzed. As if the train took flight amidst the clouds but stopped abruptly. I felt so light.

"Open your eyes."

My thoughts were cut off where I heard his voice. It sounded as if he was speaking from a far away land. At last I could feel a blinding yellow and white light when I opened my eyes making me put an arm up to cover my eyes in instinct. My eyes hurt so much, I could feel the tears forming in them.

After a couple of minutes, all that heavy feeling died down. I could feel land under my feet again. I let out a shaky breath as I cautiously removed my arm and squinted my eyes to look around. I sucked in a breath at the view in front of me.

Am I in heaven?

There was a vast never ending lush green meadow in front of me, with little colourful and bright flowers adorning it and the soft wet grass ticking my ankles. I could see the purple headed mountains covered with snow far, far away and golden and white clouds up there in the sky with the warm sweet sunlight covering the entire place.

"Heavenly right?" Soobin's voice snapped me back to my senses as I turned around to look at him who was smiling at me.

"Yeah... Where am I?" I asked in disbelief. I could feel my throat get dry.

"We travelled the Magic Tunnel, basically our super fast train!" he said excitedly grinning at me.

"Wait what? A train??" So that is why I was getting all those train vibes. "But we were in my room!"

"And from there I teleported you to our magic train station which would take us here." I said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Look, you're human and you were not invited out here either. So if you would've opened your eyes even for a second to peek, then all the light, I assume, you saw a lot of coloured lights?" he asked as if he knew the answer already and I nodded. "Yeah so they are like the restriction lights or traffic lights in simpler language. You break the traffic rules and you give fine right? Or go to jail? Here, you would've lost your mind and get lost in the abyss if you would've tried to see." he explained.

It was all too much information all at one time which probably drove me crazy already. "Yeah... I kinda get it..." I said softly looking around again.

"Um Hyun Ae?" he asked a bit hesitantly.

"Hm?"

"At this point you will stop the blood circulation in my hand." he said putting up his hand which I was holding so very tightly making me realize and I quickly left his hand chuckling sheepishly with embarrassment. "Sorry..."

"Ah... Much better." He sighed in relief as he stretched his fingers of his currently red hand.

"So where are they?" I asked looking around at lone place.

"Oh this is just the entrance you know. They're further inside." he said with a grin as he stepped a few more steps before me.

He turned around with a bright smile as he splayed his arms and shouted with a happy voice. "I welcome you to the Magic Island!"

Our start line (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Your's and my island (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Start the magic right now (I miss you, I miss you; Mm-mm)
Dont't forget your name
So that the spell won't unravel”

~ TXT, Magic Island (Outro)

to be continued

A/N : Hey! I know it's been long. But hopefully this chapter was worth the wait. I am trying to come back again so expect better and frequent updates now ^^