S O L U T I O N

In one word, me and Taehyun were mesmerized.

It all felt unreal. Magic Island itself was pretty unrealistic but this felt different on a whole other level. The sky was a shade of magenta pink fading into a hue of purple and ultimately violate to disappear into an inky blue.

Jungkook and Seokjin pushed open the long pearly white doors only for some blinding lights to flash at us. I put up my hand to shade my eyes from it, and suddenly felt an arm shielding my view from the intense light. I looked up to see that it was Soobin. He gently flashed me a smile and mouthed, "Are you okay?" To me and I nodded.

He snickered and brushed his thumb across my cheek making me realize that probably the lights had been too strong for my eyes to take so it teared up.

"Its pretty normal what's happening to me. Since you're a human... You're not pure enough to not be effected by the light." Yoongi said making me look over at him.

"Hey don't get him wrong. Its just, as a human you have good and bad in you which can't be helped so yeah..." Namjoon said sugar coating Yoongi's words earning a nod from the latter.

Taehyun tugged on my hand when the light's effect was over and I nodded at him as we held each other's hands and walked in finally.

"Eh... Personally, I don't get the point of this light." Jimin joked playfully. "Its supposed to ward off tainted souls from entering without our permission but... Meh."

"Don't 'meh' this! Creatures of Hell would burn to ashes if they try to cross the threshold since their souls are absolutely pitch black so be grateful that this barier is there to save your Jibooty when you're sleeping unalarmed and looting your Magic Shop!" Sana scolded him making all of us laugh.

"Aishhh," Yoongi face palmed.

"Yah! Sana-ah!! Would you not scold me in front of guests?" Jimin whined with a pout and I swear I saw Sana getting flustered as she walked ahead muttering something along the lines of "Yeah... Whatever..."

"Aww cuties!" Taehyung commented resting his elbow on my shoulder and catching my attention. "So are you two cuties too?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me and Taehyun making us both look at each other and chuckle awkwardly.

"He means, are you two dating?" Soobin adds in with a smile pressed on his lips which yelled curiosity.

"Um no.........." I trailed off running a hand through my hair and Taehyun nodded his head.

"Actually we ship Yeonjun and Hyun Ae!" He said with a cheerful grin making me blush and hit his arm.

"Owww! What was that for??" He whined.

"Ooh cute! So whose Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked and then looked at Soobin for an answer.

"One of her dumb friends for who we are here." Soobin said casually earning a look from Taehyun, because he was a part of their dumb mess too.

Eventually we go through another door, this time it was a simple wooden one and come to stand in the middle of a shop. It was totally opposite to all the galaxies and clouds lingering outside. This shop felt like an antic shop back on Earth.

Hoseok went behind the counter and places his hands on the table. "Officially welcome to Magic Shop!" He exlciamed.

I took a look around. It had many wooden cases covered with glass with little cute and weird items and gift boxes, some of them even glowing all around.

"To get this straight, we are aware of your problem since Soobin told us before, so now we are going to tell you the solution," Jin said and shared a meaningful look with Namjoon. "So listen carefully." And those words were enough to make me start to feel nervous again.