D O W N A D E E P H O L E [Pt.2]

"Where are we going?" enquired Kai as he mindlessly clutched on to the straps of his backpack and looked around in awe. He had never been to this area of the city, more like, he had no need to. This area was for the local gangsters and other big shots known for the bars and casinos around. There were tall shabby buildings contrasted with fancy ones. It looked like modern Hell. Where all youngsters so desperately joke to be from. 'I'm from hell.' a famous tagline used by all teenagers and they were no exception.

"Close your mouth or a fly will enter." said Yeonjun all of a sudden making Kai yap his mouth shut in realisation. "What is this place? You never answered my question." mumbled Kai still looking around but more conscious this time.

Yeonjun chuckled a bit fixing his hands in his pockets as he said. "Heaven for some and Hell for others. You choose what you want this to be for yourself." that was an exciting statement in its own self.

"What is it for you?" asked Kai now looking directly at Yeonjun, seeing his sharp profile which tried to radiate confidence but it looked fickle in its own way.

"I used to this this was Hell. Now I think, it's my Heaven." said Yeonjun with a second of hesitation. He had only come to this place for the second time. Not like he was used to strolling by here, but he had to look confident. In fact, this place actually gave him what he needed, so he tried to convince himself, how can this be hell?

~~~

"Why aren't they here?? Didn't they say they are coming to school early?" Hyun Ae whisper yelled at Beomgyu who was scribbling down the date on his exercise book.

"I don't know. It's already the beginning of the first period and they aren't here. Do you think they are late?" he asked back to the girl next to him who shrugged her shoulders as her facial expressions radiated off worry.

Beomgyu tore a piece of paper from his copy and crumbled it into a paper ball throwing it at Taehyun in the next row.

Where is Ning Ning and Yeonjun?

The note read.

Taehyun bit his lip and scribbled something at the back of the same paper, throwing it back at Beomgyu.

I am as clueless as you are.

It said.

~~~

"We wanna play." said Yeonjun wanting to sound as bold as possible. Luckily, for him, it was the same group of men he played with earlier.

The same man turned around to see the intruders but a big smile spread on his lips as his droopy, red and drunk eyes wiggled his eyebrows and he let out a whistle. "Oh hello there young man! We meet again!" he said. "Sure you can join us. Is this your friend?" he asked with a slur in his speech.

Kai was second guessing coming here as he eyed Yeonjun but the latter just pulled him down to sit down by his shirt sleeve. "Yes. We want to play. I want to show my friend how cool this game actually is." said Yeonjun with a little smile and looked at Kai reassuringly.

"Okay but young man, even last time, we never formally introduced each other." pointed out the man. "My name is Bong Su, he is Dong Goo and he is Rex." he said pointing to his companions, out of which only Rex seemed a bit sober as he flashed an overconfident almost intimidating smile.

"Oh, I am Yeonjun and he Huening Kai." said Yeonjun as he introduced themselves. They decided to bet the money which he previously won as the game began.