SPECIAL CHAPTER : GHOST EXPEDITION [Pt.1]

A/N : Since y'all wanted it so much ( ˘ ³˘)♥

---------

We were supposed to just chill and hangout at Yeonjun and Beomgyu's house. I don't know how we ended up here. We were literally inside the dark school building heading up the eerily quite staircase to the terrace. Why? All because Taehyun started talking about ghosts and it led to Beomgyu saying that he's heard there are ghosts in our school and Kai squealing that we should come to school on a ghost expedition.

Taehyun told the security that we needed to go to the library to borrow books for studying, but that was so not true. The guards really have blind faith on this boy. Does he do some magic like hocus-pocus, now you lose your focus!

"I still think it's stupid." I mutter with a grumbling edge to my voice as I shove my hands inside my jacket pocket.

"Shut up. You're stupid." Kai immediately shot back with a childish smirk and excitement in his eyes as if he'll really find a ghost.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu chuckled behind me, almost sending shivers down my spine. This place is dark, so ghostly and then they are chuckling like monsters under my bed. I got chills as I shot them a glare. "Can you not!?"

"Why? are you scared Hyun Ae?" Yeonjun smirked as Beomgyu slapped a hand over his mouth to control himself from laughing.

Yes I'm scared of ghosts and the dark.

"Aww I can help you cuddle up to me then." Yeonjun suggested coming right next to me as he put an arm around my waist pulling me close to him. He really was warm. Or maybe it's just his jacket. I blushed at his boldness and ripped away from him almost knocking Beomgyu off his feet.

"I swear Hyun Ae, if I would've fallen down because of you and then died by cracking my head open, then my ghost would haunt you for the rest of your life." Beomgyu scowled as he took support of the wall. Oops, he was falling down.

"Guys, be careful. It's dark we can't even see where we are keeping foot and here you are fighting amongst yourselves." Taehyun looked back and giggled at us like we were clowns entertaining him in a circus.

"Yeah! They are dumb kids!" Kai exclaimed with a playful mocking look which was directed at us.

"Oh yeah? I'll show you whose dumb." Beomgyu fired back kicking his butt.

When we reached the terrace, we were all huddled up on one long seat against the iron nets as Kai pulled out his cellphone. "Pssst. Guys! I have a map of this school. Let's divide into groups and look for the ghosts!" he whispered to us all and we nodded. Low-key a thrilling feeling invaded my heart as it skipped a beat just at the thought of excavating something new or unusual. It would be so much fun.

As the guys gushed over who goes where, I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of them all. They were so busy in it that they didn't even realise that I took a picture of them. They all looked so cute and dumb at the same time, focussed in that way. I'll send it to them later.

"It's decided!" Beomgyu announced excitedly as Taehyun slapped his arm. "Yah! Quite! You don't want the ghosts to listen!" he remarked.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and then again focussed back on me before looking around at all. "Me and Kai will go together, Yeonjun and Taehyun and Hyun Ae will be alone!" he said and grinned as the rest mirrored his grin and clapped at the superb idea.