R E A L I T Y

I sat there frozen on my spot from the beginning to end as Taehyun told me the entire story of what had happened which I was totally unaware of. A loud rumble of thunder was what snapped me out of it and I noticed that Taehyun was looking at me with a weird look of yearning in his eyes.

"You... Wait," I paused as my brows furrowed quizzically while thinking of the entire thing he told me. "That is not what happened Hyunnie." I said which made him crinkle his brows in confusion as well.

"I told you the truth Hyun Ae. What do you mean?" the confusion was clear in his voice.

I was about to speak again when a third person cleared his throat catching our attention. We both turned to look behind us, and to my surprise, it was Soobin. He was sitting on the desk behind Taehyun's and was wearing our school uniform. He just looked like a regular school going boy.

"Soobin!" Taehyun exclaimed with a big smile coming across his face as the tension started ebbing out of him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a hushed voice as if someone will listen to me. I realised, we three were the only people in the class now.

"Hyun Ae, the Casino Royalé you're talking of us true, and the one Taehyun told you about, is true as well." Soobin said coming straight to the point and pressed his lips in a smile showing off his cute dimples.

"I don't get it." both me and Taehyun said in unison. A part of me felt a little relieved that both of us were equally clueless out here.

Soobin sighed and trailed his eyes to rest on Soobin's before settling his elbow on the desk and resting his head on it. "You see... The boys tampered with the time to fix their mistakes. Including Taehyun," he continued, but what surprised me was the shock and surprise written all over Taehyun's face, like he had no idea about it. "But they failed. Since Taehyun is still alive, the memory of the time when they tried to fix their mistakes in Casino Royalé remained, replacing the first one. But for you Hyun Ae—" he looked over at twirling his index finger lazily in front of my face. "You were never a part of this game. So only the original memory remained in your head." he explained.

"Then why didn't they tell me anything?" I asked getting confused. "I mean in the second time. Maybe I could have helped!" I remarked helplessly and shared a look with Taehyun who was pursing his lips trying to wrap around his head over the new information we just got.

"When they asked for a second chance in Magic Island, they were granted their wish. However, when you get back your human life to relive that moment again, you cannot retain the memories of Magic Island. That is against the rules of the Universe." said Soobin finally leaning on the chair and crossing one leg over the other.

"Why did we fail then?" asked Taehyun.

"Easy. You all repeated the same mistake." he said shooting Taehyun a cold glare and shrugged his shoulders. Looking at the way the later coiled into himself just showed how weirdly the taller make just intimidated him.

"You boys did not tell think it necessary to tell Hyun Ae even in the second chance." it felt like Soobin was now scolding Taehyun.

"But Yeonjun said that—" he was cut off by Soobin again scoffing at him.

"Yeah, he cares about her and doesn't want her involved in this, and so do all of you. You did not want to drag her in this deep web of your mess but maybe she could have helped? Okay, you guys can feel guilty but maybe if you would have told her, she could have helped with the money by just telling all the truth to her parents," just as he mentioned my parents, Taehyun's eyes widened.

"Yeah that! That is the problem! Why are you all so scared of them?? Hyun Ae would have been the only one to freak out and be honest enough to tell the elders and then y'all could get help but no!" Soobin exclaimed exasperatedly throwing his hands in the air.

There was a moment of silence and then he slapped his hands over his mouth. "Oops! I shouldn't have said that!" he exclaimed smacking his forehead. I wanted to giggle at that but it did not feel right in this heavy atmosphere so I just gulped down my giggle.

"Yeah... That would have been your way out and to live again..." Soobin finally said softly before shaking his head.
"So... Can we not get another chance?" Taehyun asked a little unsurely but I could see the desperation in his eyes.

"Please Soobin. I miss them. I miss my friends." I added in as I stared deeply at the boy. He looked frome me to him and back at me.

"They got a second chance... So it's not allowed." he said biting his lip and a disappointed look came across our faces.

"But there's one thing you both can do." he emphasized and huffed a breath. "Your friendship is still so solid and strong despite the loop holes... So you all can bring back those three. You just have to correct their mistakes on behalf of them." he said with a smile.

"Yes we will!" I said immediately as a happy smile came on my lips.

"Okay, then I will take you to my favourite place next. It's called, The Magic Shop." he said with a playful smirk and winked at us. "Let's get out of here." he chuckled and gave us two 3D glasses as he put on his own ones.

Taehyun and I, looked at the glasses intensely before nodding and putting them on. We three held each other's hands and stood in a circle, as Soobin joyfully shouted. "AREA PURPLE MIKROKOSMOS, MAGIC SHOP! HERE I COME!!"

A/N : Firstly, I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I swear I wanted to update earlier, but then I had assignments to do, then I felt so tired and even the previous three days were so problematic, and I just could not update.

But I hope you like it!

Secondly, I just had to include BTS (if you haven't figured out already 😁😁), let's get this bread!! 😉😉