B A C K

As soon as we stepped out of the portal, we were greeted with Sana's bewildered eyes staring at us unblinkingly with a broom in her hand. "Hey." was all she said.

"Did we make it?? Did we get Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Hyuka back???" I said immediately clutching on to her shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

Before we could get an answer from her though, Jimin walked into our view with a white napkin on his head, wrapped around like a scarf and a dustpan in hand. "Hey Sana, wanna sneak out to the Magic Ice Cream Arena after this? I can hire a shooting star for us!"

However his smiling face came to a pause when he laid his eyes on us. "Oh, you guys are back? That was quick!" he exclaimed laughing a little and I could swear it seemed like he was embarrassed.

"Ahhhh ummm, yes! If you guys have done what needed to be done then pretty sure that your friends are back! Why don't you check out for yourself?" Sana beamed clapping her hands together and almost pushing us away hurriedly.

"Wait, I have a question." Taehyun said halting on his tracks and then looking back at both of them with a curious raise of his eyebrows. "Why are you two with a broom and a dust pan in this room?"

Jimin and Sana shared a look and then suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Wait, what's so funny?" Taehyun asked getting confused.

"Oh, nothing except that this room has all our cleaning appliances which we use to clean the Magic Shop after we are done for the day!" Jimin exclaimed. We looked around and that is when we realised it was full of cleaning materials.

"Wait, so the portal is in this store room?" I asked, half amused at the new information.

"Of course! Look, we don't want any bad element to forcefully come—" Sana was explaining as Jimin intervened.

"Which they won't, because we have the very powerful me!"

"Mainly because of our advanced magic protection—"

"Excuse me?"

"Ah um, yes you! You of course along with our magic protection!" Sana chimed in again making Jimin smile proudly again.

"So bottom line is..." Sana said.

"That no one would ever guess that such an important place is actually hidden in such an insignificant place!" Jimin completed.

The pair then turned to us, smiling with a childish glee and now was our turn to burst out laughing after sharing a meaningful look.

"Wait what?" Jimin asked with a frown.

"Nothing it's just... You both are so in sync! It's actually cute!" I explained as I noticed both of them shifting from one foot to another with blushes covering their cheeks.

"But... Anyway! Shoo off now! Go to your friends! SOOBIN COME AND FETCH THESE TWO THEY ARE BACK!" Sana hollered in embarrassment as I tried hard not to laugh.

Me and Taehyun were about to exit the room when he turned back again, this time a teasing smile on his lips. "Last question." he said.

"What??" Jimin half screamed.

"Should we go out and tell the others that you two are planning to sneak out and have ice cream after taking a ride on a shooting star?" oh boy... Taehyun was oh so teasing them right now.

Jimin's face grew all fifty shades of red as Sana face palmed at that.

"KANG TAEHYUN I WILL SEND YOU A LITTLE DEVIL TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL AS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT IF YOU EVEN DARE TO DO THAT!!!!" Sana squealed in embarrassment and Jimin nodded vigorously at that.