C A S I N O R O Y A L É

The taxi dropped them off in front of the gigantic building of Casino Royalé. The building appeared like it was made of gold and the name of the Hotel was written in cursive and bold writing above, which looked like it was embedded with diamonds. It sure looked fancy if not anything else. Couples or business men walked in and out of there with cigars on big wallets, many of them coming in big limos. Hyun Ae gulped a little as her eyes scanned around the place, feeling rather awkward and scared of the environment here. It was so different.

"Yeonjun can we seriously not go somewhere else?" she asked a little concerned with the atmosphere here.

"I'm sorry, I know you might feel uncomfortable... But we have already booked a table for us and it's quite expensive so yeah..." he reasoned even though his own eyes showed a slight hesitation.

The taxi driver looked at them from the rear view mirror, a man who looked like he was in his late forties and cleared his throat. "Is this the destination?" he asked for a confirmation to which Yeonjun nodded his head.

He fished out the money from his pocket and handed it to the driver. The playful and cute atmosphere in the cab was gone and a very awkward and uncomfortable silence had settled between them.

"I know it's none of my business," the driver spoke after a moment, looking at the two with a little concerned eyes. "But I will tell you since you both are like my children..." he continued. "Are you two going in this Casino? This is for adults... And..." he was speaking when Yeonjun quickly interrupted. He knew what was right and what was wrong. He did not need further explaining from another man only to scare away Hyun Ae even more. If he could, he'd hold her hand and run far from that place as far away possible, but he was stuck in a stickey spider web which he himself and started weaving.

"Ah no, uncle... Don't worry about us. We won't do anything bad. It's just our friends are waiting around here somewhere and this was the land mark." he quickly lied pulling off a sweet smile to which Hyun Ae played along and smiled as well. Thank god, he had spoke to her in a hushed manner before.

The man looked a little relieved but not much. None the less, he nodded and right after the two got out of the car thanking him for the ride, as the cab pulled back in the drive way and went away.

They both walked near the entrance and the guards looked at them up and down. "Couple?" they asked. Yeonjun knew the rules well so he nodded his head pulling the girl by her waist even closer to his body, wrapping his protective arm around her. "Yeonjun?" she mumbled getting flustered and confused as to why he would lie.

"Yes baby, it's alright. I have planned an amazing night for our anniversary." he said flashing a fake but cute smile and looked into her eyes. Even though, initially it was a pretence, his smile turned into a real one as he laid his eyes on Hyun Ae's soft features. She was so innocent and beautiful. Would she ever forgive them? Would she ever forgive him?

The guards groaned something like "couples lovey dovey stuff" and let them in. As soon as they were in, and away from the guards, Hyun Ae whispered to Yeonjun blushing a little. "Why did you lie?" she asked.

"To come in you need to be in couples or adults." Yeonjun said honestly and guided her to the lift. Thankfully no one else was there so he quickly pressed the basement B1 button and the doors closed.

"Hey, why are we going to the parking lot?" Hyun Ae asked tilting her head in confusion when she saw what he pressed. In normal places, basement meant parking lot so she was confused.

Yeonjun couldn't help but chuckle a little at her cuteness and squished her cheek. "It's not a parking lot." he said. "You'll see when we reach." as soon as he said the doors opened and to her surprise, the floor looked even more fancier and rich. "Woah..." was all she could say as they stepped out.