E P I L O G U E

One word to describe my world right now, would be perfect.

As I saw my five best friends running around the field, laughing their hearts out and playing basketball, I could feel the bliss settle in me. They bickered, wrestled, raced, heck even cheated by tripping each other but at the end were always there for each other.

"No you guys cheated!" Taehyun exclaimed stomping his feet on the ground.

"Yeah! Kai you tripped me!" Yeonjun poked a finger on Hyuka's chest who was laughing like he got a stroke.

"But at the end we won! You lost!" Beomgyu giggled making faces at us as Soobin stood their laughing with the basketball in his hand.

"No we did not lose! You cheated." Yeonjun mumbled again, his lips curling into a pout. "Hyun Ae-ah! Tell them!" He said nudging me.

"Yes! Cheater cocks!" I said immediately but unable to control myself as I doubled up laughing soon after.

"What's so funny you crazy woman? Did the ball hit your head or something?" Taehyun asked quizzically wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head and laid down with my arms spread wide looking up at the endless sky above.

"Oh I think she just got some magic casted upon her." Soobin commented with a smirk eyeing Taehyun as the other three confused boys shook their heads disagreeing.

"Magic doesn't exist in real life." Yeonjun pointed out, taking a seat beside me and eventually laying down beside me.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked looking to my side at him who was currently drying out his sweaty face.

"Positive." Beomgyu said seconding Yeonjun and taking the spot next to him.

"Awh... That's so sad. I believe magic exists, don't you Hyun Ae?" Soobin said suggestively laying down on my other side with Taehyun quickly following after him and mimicking his actions.

"Of course I do. We are the team Magic Believers!" I hollered with Taehyun cheering for me. Me, Soobin and Taehyun held hands and raised them up to prove our unity and point.

"I'm definitely hanging in the middle." Kai said finally lying down beside Taehyun, so all the six of us were now in the same position, staring at the endless sky which knew no boundries.

"Hey you dweeb! You're supposed to be on our team! 3 vs 3!" Beomgyu scolded Taehyun from the other end earning a weird grunt from my best friend as we all chuckled at that.

"We are 3½. So majority wins! Magic exists!" Taehyun remarked happily high fiving with Soobin.

When Soobin came as a new student in our classroom, it almost felt plotted by destiny itself. Our teacher asked him to sit on the spare seat in front of me and beside Beomgyu. That allowed me and Taehyun to strategically strike up small talks with him until we got the entire group involved. After that, nothing else was needed. Everything fell in place like it belonged that way from Day 1. Maybe it did... After all... If we had not been through all of this, we would've never earned such a great friend and companion like Soobin.

It had been a month since he came as 'transfer student'. He pretty much took over the place of the caretaker in the group and Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun made sure to leave no opportunity to piss him off or even tease him from time to time. He had moved in our neighborhood as Yeonjun and Beomgyu's third room mate in their enormous house so we could hang out frequently even in the weekends and holidays.

"What are you thinking about Jagiya?" Yeonjun's soft voice caught my attention as I looked at his eyes. He was smiling at me, and I swear his eyes were shining.

"Just... How lucky I am to have you all by my side." I replied honestly intertwining my fingers with him and giving his hand a light squeeze, for a change making him blush.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked a little flustered.

"What? Me? Nothing." I said with a poker face trying so hard not to squish his cheek. "Actually how about you kiss me properly this time?" I blurted out, flirting a bit.

His eyes widened and his eyebrows jumped up high up to his hairline. "When was the first time I kissed you anywhere??" He asked baffled.

That question made me come to my senses that he had no memory of what had happened when he was in Magic Island. Since, their lives were reset and rewritten. It was kind of sad, since we could never reminisce all those moments and times together except with Taehyun and Soobin but it was okay.

"Oh in my dream!" I quickly covered it up.

This time though, Yeonjun's lips curved into a smirk as he leaned closer to me. "How about I make that dream turn into reality right now?"

It caught me so off guard that I blushed wildly breaking free from his grasp and standing up getting questionable looks from others as Yeonjun on the other hand tried hard not to laugh.

"Why did you get up like you saw a snake?" Beomgyu asked curiously.

"Um... I-I wanna treat you guys to ramen today! B-Because I feel very happy!" I said almost dancing to save me from the embarrassment.

All the boys stood up at the mention of food, ready to rush in to the restaurant even before me.

"You said that! No turning back now!" Kai and Taehyun pointed out, racing with Beomgyu to see who can reach first.

"But my offer still stands." Yeonjun whispered to me coming close and left with a wink as a pout took over my lips.

"Did you get so shy that you just blurted out about the treat?" Soobin asked with a grin when we were the only ones left.

I smiled softly and after a little thought, shook my head. "Actually... No. I do want to treat all of you. To be the greatest and bestest friends a girl can ever ask for and for just being in my life. A token of thanks." I said cheekily making him look at me fondly and ruffle my hair.

"Oh come on now, you sappy girl." He said, holding my hand and starting to jog up fo them to catch up.

THE END

A/N : Hello guys! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Its finally the end of Run Away.

Thank you for reading my book and sticking till the end. I really appreciate it and thank you so much for all your love and support through the votes and comments, they really motivated me a lot!

I had a lot of fun writing this book, so I hope I could please all of you and make you all happy with my story.

I promised you all a Run Away playlist, its now added and you can find it before the Prologue.

Thank you! See you in my other books.
Until next time,
Author Sana ❤️✨