K E Y T O S E C R E T S

I woke up as soon as my alarm clock went off unlike the other days where I snoozed it to fifteen minutes at least and either of my parents had to come up ultimately. I hurried up and got ready as I grabbed the flyer shoving it inside my backpack and left for school. I generally didn't have breakfast since I used to vomit it out when I was young. I could never have anything so early in the morning like 6:30am so I just skipped breakfast.

I walked to Taehyun's door and knocked on it. A little later, a groggy and sleepy Taehyun opened the door curiously as he squinted his eyes to see me. "What are you doing here at 6:30? We don't go for school unless it's 7am." he had a whiny tone to his voice.

"I feel really fresh for a change and wanna hang out with you a little more. So I thought why not go up early?" I said with a smile on my face. It wasn't a complete lie though... Although I did want to investigate about the flyer, I also wanted to spend time with my friend and feel better. I wanted to bring back the pieces of our broken friendship together.

He looked at me for what seemed like an hour and then nodded his head, letting me in. "Wait for me, let me get ready." he said softly as I walked up to sit on his semi white and semi red couch and he went to change into his school uniform. I half smiled as I sat on it thinking about how this weird colour combination came from.

Taehyun wanted the new couch they were buying to be white, look decent and posh, while Huening Kai wanted it to be red and glamorous. They both bickered so much the entire day in the furniture section that me, Yeonjun and Beomgyu had done some window shopping, played a lot of games in the game centre and also had some snacks in McDonald's present in the mall. We expected them to be done by the time we came back but to our dismay they were still bickering about it keeping their stupid points forth to the point where the Manager of the place was giving them death glares.

"Just buy one!" Yeonjun said getting pissed at them. "I'll get a headache because of your stupid bickering!" he complained.

"Then go and have some medicine!" Huening Kai blatantly said and went back to his arguing again making Yeonjun get surprised and in turn giving a smack on the younger's forehead.

"Oii!!" Huening Kai pouted angrily rubbing the spot on his head where Yeonjun hit him.

"That's what you get for messing with me!" exclaimed Taehyun laughing at him getting a stomp on his feet from Kai.

"Yahh!!" Taehyun whined and snarled at Kai who was laughing at him now.

"Guys just pick the blue one! Done! Neither white nor red, end of fight!" said Beomgyu with a beaming smile and pointed towards the navy blue couch which was equally beautiful like the red and white one.

"No! Shut up!" said Taehyun and Kai together. At this moment I felt like colliding both their foreheads together and knocking them both unconscious.

They wasted another damn hour bickering about it as me and Yeonjun completely gave up on them and just went towards the massage chairs to get relief from the migraine attacks we were having because of those kids.

By the time we came back, we saw Taehyun, Huening Kai and Beomgyu contently smiling and talking jovially to each other. Me and Yeonjun share a 'look' as we go up to them.

"Why so you guys look so happy?" I asked.

"Because it's decided! We finally decided which colour couch we wanna take!" Huening Kai said happily and clapped his hands.

"So which one? Red or white?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Woah, what happened that they suddenly resolved their argument?

"Both!" said Taehyun with a wide grin.

"Both!?!? Y'all don't have enough money or space for it in your house!!" Yeonjun exclaimed getting a bit freaked out.

"Aish, don't worry! We're only taking one couch but it will be half red and half white." explained Taehyun with a grin.

"What...." I mumbled trying to hold back my laughter from imagining the funny imagery in my mind. "Whose brilliant idea was it?" I enquired.

"Beomgyu!" Huening Kai and Taehyun chime in together and Beomgyu flashed off a proud smile making me mentally face palm. Ah... Correct... The third monkey of our group.

I was smiling at myself, thinking of our old memories when Taehyun walked out of his bedroom. "I'm done. Let's go." he said grabbing his school bag.

"Won't you have breakfast?" I enquired as I got up myself.

"Nope. I don't feel hungry." he said and opened the main door to which I hummed and followed him out.

We were walking together talking of homeworks or the upcoming school events. Neither of us felt comfortable enough to bring up the sensitive topic of our friends, afraid that the atmosphere would go gloomy again. We were laughing and having light conversations after a long time and it made me feel so good.

We walked into our nearly empty classroom as we set our bags down.

"Why aren't there any students?" I asked absent-mindedly as I debated with myself if I should ask him about what happened that day at the Casino.
"We're early and also look at the weather Hyun Ae, I think it's going to rain." Just as he said that, I heard a loud rattling thunder outside and when I looked out I noticed the sky was covered with heavy and dark clouds making the atmosphere so dark. Dry leaves and dirt was stirring up with the strong cool wind which had started to brew and slowly it started drizzling. Again a heart rattling thunder shot my ears as I flinched at the sound and looked up to see that the sky was lit up with purple lightnings.

I was always scared of thunderstorms. I looked down at the window sill feeling more scared but I knew that I need to ask him about it.

"Hyun Ae, move aside, let me close the window. I know you're afraid of thunderstorms." I heard Taehyun say suddenly.

He was about to close it when I put a hand over his arm. "Don't. The wind feels good." I said softly as he curiously looked at me and moved his hands away from the window.

"Taehyun I need to ask you something..." I trailed off, not matching my eyes with him and opened my chain to take out the flyer.

"What is it?" he asked tilting his head to the side as his brows furrowed together. I guess even he could feel that something bad was gonna happen.

I took a deep breath, asking myself to calm down as I gripped the flyer in my hand and turned around to show it to him.

"What happened in Casino Royalé Taehyun?"

And the colour of his face just drained out.

to be continued

a/n : Guys y'all excited for the comeback?? I swear the second trailer literally blew my wig off lol

I stan a magical group. I swear, I am so proud of them and proud of myself, that I am stanning these magical boys filled with potential ever since their debut.

I'm a proud Moa ❤

Also Enjoy your double update~ I'm trying to speed up because I'd been giving super slow updates earlier. Sorry 💕

Question : How many ARMYs out here and if I make a BTS Mafic AU next (Probably Jimin as the main lead because he's my ultimate bias uwu ❤❤) will you be willing to read it? Then I'll post it here too~!