-2-

From the corner of my eye I can see someone and as I speed up my pace the man does it do. Every corner I do he chaces me. I just kept fast walking occasionally looking behind, but once I turn on a corner I hit someones chest and end up falling on the ground.

"I'm so sorry miss-... Oh, you're that girl from school"- he said with realisation as I got up still scared someone was following me and put myself behind him, grabbing his jacket tightly as if he was a human shield. I looked around, but the person who was following me wasn't there anymore.

"What are you doing?"- he said with a soft tone. I quickly realised what I was doing and took my hands out his jacket as he turned to me.

"Oh.. uh... I'm sorry...hey! You're the pervert guy!"- I said knowing who he was.

"What? I'm not a pervert! I swear!...and my name is Namjoon..."

"Right... Namjoon...I must admit that's a pretty name...are you sure you're not a pervert?"- I said squishing my eyes.

"I swear!"- Namjoon said and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Fine...then...will you accompany me home?"- I asked scared for my life that that man could return.

"Umh...sure...are you okay?...you seemed scared just a minute ago"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm fine... shall we?"- I asked motioning for us to walk and he nodded.

As we were walking there was a lot of silence, which was normal, we don't know each other, but I'm pretty sure he can take me home safely.

"So...why did you come to our school?.."- I asked breaking the silence.

"Well...there was something I had to do"-Namjoon answered and I got confused.

"In our school specifically?"

"Kind of..."- he answered and I'm still confused.

"Do you want to get in the soccer team or something?"- I asked trying to find an explanation because our school team is usually where important people recruit new players and we are famous from that. It could be a reason.

"Oh God no"- He said and I just let him be because it seems like he is not going to tell me his reason tho be in our school.

"Have you lived in this neighborhood all your life?"- he asked.

"Not really...I moved here when I was...ten maybe..."- I answered.

"It's a nice neighborhood...your parents must be very rich."- Namjoon said.

"They're not rich for sure...but I can say I live comfortably...what about you?"

"I don't have parents"- he said very naturally and my eyes got really big.

"Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"How could you?"- he said chuckling, but I still felt uncomfortable for asking.

"Oh this is my house...thank you for bringing me home and I'm sorry I bothered you...we don't even know each other that well, you could've just gone home and left me, so... I'm really thankful."- I said.

"Don't worry about it. It's seems to be a dangerous world for a fragile girl like you."

"Pff... I'm not fragile! I have a strength of a bull!"- I said indignated because he called me fragile, but he just chuckled at what I said.

"Sure sure...go in"- Namjoon said still chuckling and I got in.

****

Another day arrived and I was at school. Jenna passes by me and said with a mischievous smile on her face "look, I brought the eggs and the flour, we'll be having fun today!"

"Great, meet you behind school after classes"- I said accepting my destiny. She is a very spoiled girl and doesn't know how to separate things so I'm definitely not going to put my dad's job in cause.

I got to lunch and I saw Namjoon sitting alone so I went to him.

"Hey..why are you alone?"- I asked.

"Well, I really don't know anyone from here and I'm not comfortable sitting with anyone"- Namjoon explained.

"Don't worry I'll keep you company"

Then someone arrived and sat by my side hitting their trail on the table. It's my best friend Jimin, but he is looking at Namjoon like he is going to pierce his soul.

"Well, hello to you too Jimin"- I said sarcastically because he didn't say anything and was just looking at Namjoon.

"What were you guys talking about?"- Jimin asked.

"Nothing really...oh Namjoon, this is my friend Jimin, Jimin, this is Namjoon, the new guy"- I introduced them, reminding myself that they don't know each other.

"I'm Y/N's best friend, she comes to me for everything! Anything, I'm always there for her"- Jimin told Namjoon, making sure that he would make our relationship very clear.

"Then where were you when she was scared to go home alone yesterday?"- Namjoon said innocently, with no mark of wanting to start a fight, but genuinely curious.

Jimin was lost for words. The rest of lunch was okay, I tried to calm things down between them. Then Jimin had to leave and I noticed Namjoon was looking at girls once again.

"Hey! Are you really....wow....I let a pervert take me home"- I said.

"I told you I'm not a pervert"-Namjoon said with an irritated tone.

"You keep looking at girls in a very strange way! You think I'm stupid?.."- I said.

"Well, kind of"

"What?!"- At this moment I got mad.

"I told you so many times I'm not a pervert but you keep saying that. It's like you don't understand things at first and keep judging people by only what you see"- Namjoon said.

"You're kidding, aren't you?!...you are constantly looking at girls, what do you want me to think?"- I said feeling indignated.

"Then don't think, I never asked you to, besides it seems like you don't have the capacity to do so"- He said.

"Are you calling me dumb?!"

"Are you not smart enough to see that?"- He said and I felt very offended.

"You know what?...you don't even know me...but if I'm dumb you're clueless, because if you're going to look at every girl in this school at least do it discreetly! Have fun by yourself."- I said and got up very annoyed.

Unfortunately I found someone on my way and it was Jenna. She put the eggs and the flour on my head.

"Dude... didn't we plan to do this after school?!"- I told her, feeling annoyed because I was already irritated by Namjoon.

"I felt like you needed a surprise"- Jenna said.

"Well, your surprises suck"- I said and looked behind, everyone was watching, including Namjoon.

At that moment, I just wanted to leave. This day is going really bad. I wasn't even able to make a joke about the situation as I always do...