-23-

We were walking to the castle and Namjoon was leading us. He looks so hot right now.

"Hey, can I just say how handsome you're looking right now? Like damn!"- I told him in a way no one would hear me.
I thought he would be flustered, but he smirked.

"Just wait until this is over princess"

"Wow...Chills.. literal chills"- I said in a Jake Peralta voice. He smiled and kept walking, leading all of us.

We got to the castle and Namjoon told Tae that he would be the one to open the gates, since he can just wonder around the castle freely. Jin and Yeonjun would go with him in case he needed cover. Suga, Namjoon and I would try to open the back gates.
Our job was not to cause a tumult in the castle for now. We would put some guards down silently, open the doors for villagers, they would come in and cause the tumult. This way they had less guards in their paths. It would also be easier for us to get to the king since we were already inside the castle and the guards would be distracted by the villagers.

I entered the castle and it was really dark. It was a scary place, although it meant to be beautiful. It had big crystal chandeliers, a floor brighter than my life and walls with so much detail that took my breath away. All this, but the darkness was stronger than the beautifulness.

Tae, Jin and Yeonjun succeeded to put some guards down and open the main gates

gates. Yeonjun blew the sea horn and we knew it was our time to open the back doors.

Once we opened the doors, villagers came in and guards went to them to fight them. Namjoon grabbed my hand and lead me to the throne room. Suga along with Namjoons uncle (who came a little late) stayed in the tumult to lead the villagers. Tae, Jin and Yeonjun followed us to fight the guards.

*****

Taes POV
We entered the throne room and my father had 30 guards in front of him. He had a grin on his face.

"Y/N, get back...he knew we were coming.. Tae! Did you-"- Namjoon said, putting himself in front of her, ready to acuse me of my past mistake.

"Actually, I found out myself...you know an old friend of mine is your fan, he has been following you...seems like you have been teaching her how to use her powers...how cute"- My father told Namjoon.

"You're going down this time..."- Namjoon said.

"Guards...kill them..."- My father demanded and we starting fighting, both air and ground.

It was 30 against 5. My dad was focusing on Y/N. She was fighting really good. Namjoon taught her well. She could fight with the hands, wings and powers.
At that moment, the villagers came in and fought with us. We were handling things now. There were almost any guards.
I was fighting on my own, but I saw my father whispering something to the guard chief. I went back to my fight, but when I looked again, the guard had a gun on his hand. I knew right away, that it had the golden bullet.
Supposedly, gold was banned from our kingdom by our ancestors. But they did left a bullet of gold for a bigger evil among us. I guess it fell on the wrong hands.
The guard was pointing the gun to Y/N, who was fighting to try to get to my father and wasn't looking.

"Y/N!!"- I screamed, but instead Namjoon heard me and put himself in front of her. I couldn't believe my eyes. He took the bullet for her.

Everything stooped. All the fight stopped. All eyes were now on the dead leader. My eyes want to flow a river through them. My brother, my dear brother.

"NO!!"- Y/N screamed, running to him and taking him in her arms. She was covering the bullet wound in his chest so it wouldn't bleed.
Silence fell upon the room.

"Namjoon, please baby, you're fine, you're fine"- Y/N said desperate to find truth in her words.

He put his hand on her cheek and talked to her.

"Y/N... it's okay"

"Shh... you're going to be okay"- she said crying desperately.

"Y/N, princess... it's fine... I'll die happy...cause you'll save them...and you'll be my last vision"- Namjoon said trying to reach for air.

"No...no, no, no, no"

"I love you..."- he said as he took his last breath and his hand fell.
I didn't want to believe my eyes. My uncle just came and hugged me as we both cried. Guards and villagers were quiet.
It's over. We lost.