-16-

Namjoons POV

Once I got that message on my book from Tae, I had to confirm my suspicions. If
Y/N really is that Angel, I don't know what to do.

I flew to the palace and my brothers window was already opened for me. I go to his bedroom door and sneak through it, waiting for the scar faced man to pass by. Once, he did, I recognized him. He is the man following Y/N...my heart is beating so fast..this confirms it... unless he is also following another girl, Y/N is the one they want and the one Angel I've been looking for.
As I was still peaking, I saw my father calling the scar faced man's name. He told him something like: "take all the guns you need, make sure she dies and he does too..that way he can't protect her...after that, bring her to me, I need her powers."

I was lost for words...I quickly flew out of the room and went to my uncle to get the picture I asked for. If it is Y/Ns mother, if her mother was the angel sent to the Earth on a mission, there will be nothing stopping me from believing that Y/N is THE Angel.

I got there and uncle was already prepared for me.

"This is the picture you asked. Her bestfriend had it."- he said giving me the picture.

It was Y/Ns mother. She was the angel sent to the Earth that fell in love with a fallen angel...this means...Y/N is her. The one I've been looking for. It's confirmed.

Then, I remembered something. My father told the man to kill her...to kill
Y/N.

"I need to go to her!"- I said and flew out as fast as I could to the Earth.

****

Y/N POV

Jimin took me home and everything seemed normal.
The thought I had in the library didn't seem to leave my mind...what if I am the one they are looking? Am I really the Angel Namjoon wants? Why would it be?....either way, I'm trying to stay calm and not jump into conclusions. Maybe it's all just a coincidence.

I was in the kitchen and I decided to help my mother cook to get my mind of this problem.

"Are you sick or something? You only help me when I demand you to"- my mother said mocking me and I faked laughed.

"Now that you are here, can you please go to the garden and get me some basil?"- she asked.

"Sure!"- I said going to the back door that leads to the garden.
I went to the little corner where the basil would be and I squatted down to pick it. Then, I started hearing strange sounds coming from the bushes. I got scared and put myself up, running to the door for the kitchen. Once I get there it's locked.
I look behind and the scar faced man and his helper were there. Guns on their hands and smiles darker than the night.

"Don't be scared... little Angels go to heaven!"- He said laughing.

They put the guns up to start shooting and I knew, this was going to be my end. All I could do was close my eyes and my ears, so my death would be silent. But death never came. I just heard shooting but no bullets were touching me.

I looked up and someone was holding me

I looked up and someone was holding me. It was Namjoon. I was under his wing. He was taking all the pain so he could protect me.

Then all the loud sounds went off. Namjoon put his wings behind so we could see what happened.

My mother was in front of us. Her hands were up and there was transparent bubble around the three of us ricocheting the bullets protecting us. Then, the man ran out of bullets, so my mother lowered her hands and moved them in a different way causing the men to fall and a black vapor started coming out of them.

"Oh my..."- Namjoon said with his mouth wide open.

"Whats happening?.."- I asked confused.

"She is taking their powers away"- Namjoon said talking about my mom, while he looked amazed at what she was doing.

She stopped whatever she was doing when the men were unconscious. She slowly turned herself to us but my head was low.

"I am her...am I not?...the angel who is both pure and evil?..."- I asked in a slow tone as I slowly looked up at her.

"Y/N go inside!"- my mother demanded.

"What?! No! I need-"

"I said go inside!"- my mother interrupted me on an angry tone. I looked at her in disbelief not wanting to go inside. She has a lot to explain.

"Y/N...go inside..."- Namjoon said once he realized my mother wanted to talk to him. I didn't want to go, but I feel my dad, who entered the scene without no one realizing, pulling my arm to go inside. I left without even realizing.

NAMJOON POV
After Y/N left, her mother came on a fast pace in my direction.

"Mrs Lee, I didn't know she was-"- I was saying, but she slapped me interrupting me. It left me speechless.

"Don't ever come near my daughter again. You will only get her hurt. The only reason people like you or them want her is to get something out of her."- she said pointing to the unconscious men with disgust on her face towards me.

"Mrs Lee...I love your daughter"- I told her. It feels weird saying it knowing I never confessed it to Y/N.

"Angels like you don't love...just lie..."- she said referring to the fact that I'm a Fallen Angel, with wings darker than the lies she has heard before from another who looked just like me.

She entered the house and I was left there in the garden. My eyes were watery and a tear was even able to escape. I don't want to be without her, but she is right...I will only get her hurt. I can't let that happen. How would o survive if I was the reason she went through pain?

Suddenly, I feel two small arms wrapping around my waist from the back.

"Please don't go, we don't have to listen to-"

"Y/N.."- I said interrupting her, whipping my tears away and turning to her. - "She is right... I will have to leave so you can be safe"- I finished.

"I need you..."- she said looking into my eyes and I can't help it to put my hand on her face, so I can feel her skin one more time and then I hugged her.

"- she said looking into my eyes and I can't help it to put my hand on her face, so I can feel her skin one more time and then I hugged her

"Even if my wings are black and the definition of me is evil... What o feel for you was the purest thing I have ever felt. Not even my white wings were purer...so just let me protect you"- I told her, pulling the hug away and whipping the tears from her face.

I looked at her for a moment and I start moving away from her. I put my wings out and I flew away. Tears were streaming down my face and my heart was bleeding from how broken it was as I saw her figure, fading away on that garden.