-24-

Taehyung POV

I was crying on my uncle's shoulder once I saw my death brother. The girl he loved was still hugging his body and crying of desperation. His friends were shedding tears and everyone else was either crying for the loss of a leader or just standing there like a statue looking at that sight.
Suddenly, in between this defening silence and crying, someone started laughing. My father. He killed his own son, yet he is laughing. How evil must you be?

"Ahahah...ah... I always thought he was a smart kid, guess he was just dumb"- He said and everyone turned to him, including Y/N.

"He is your son.."- Y/N said on a broke voice.

"I think you meant 'was"...either way....that bullet was for you, but since he was the one to take it...I guess I'll have to take care of you with my hands"- He said to Y/N. Her eyes were looking revengeful.

My father started throwing spells at her which I believed to be death spells. Only my father can make them in the kingdom.
But no spell was touching her or Namjoon, since she was still holding him.it was like this golden bubble was protecting them.
It left my father confused and worried. He kept trying, but Y/N was standing up slowly, ready to kill my father.

Suddenly, she started levitating with her wings out. Her wings started turning blue with gold on them. Her eyes became a strong shade of blue, darker than the ocean and in her head a golden crown appeared. She was transforming into some kind of angel different and stronger than all of us.

She swop her hand and suddenly my father was against the wall.

"An angel like you must have been made from the devil."- Y/N said angry and revengeful.
She was making golden tree branches coming out of the wall and holding my father. He was screaming in pain of the burn it was causing him. Everyone was speachless. I think fear was bigger than fascination.

She was hurting him bad and I think she was going to kill him.

"Y/N!... don't be like him... don't kill someone..."- I told her, but she was focused on my father.

"He deserves to die!"- she said angry.

"Namjoon wouldn't want you to..."- I said and something in her became softer.

Then she swoop her hand once again and we thought she had killed him. Instead, she just had cut my father's wings out.

"You don't deserve to be any kind of angel"- she told him as he screamed of pain.

When the wings were cut out, strings of light were coming out of him and going to people. I think they were getting their powers back. After that, my father fell on the ground unconscious.

Y/N came back to the ground and her eyes came back to normal.
She kneeled down crying. Then we were all remembered of our dead leader. We took a minute of silence once again.

Suddenly we heard a loud gasp. The sound came from... Namjoon...he was trying to breath.
Y/N quickly ran to him.

"Omg! Joon! Are you okay?! How are you-..?"-Y/N asked confused, just like everyone else.

"You saved him..."- my uncle told her getting in the picture.

"What? How did I?""- she asked.

"A normal angel can't take lives...the king could because he took our powers to him...but normally none of us can...but because you are both a good and evil angel you can take and give back lives...when you cried over him, you cured him..."- My Uncle explained and she just looked at him like she understood.

"Oh, my back..!"- Namjoon interrupted and started getting up.

"Are you okay?"- she asked him. Once he took a better look on her he noticed something different.

"Yo..what is this?!...your wings are blue! And gold! Are you kidding me?!..oh you have a crown!! Gold too!!...I just died for five minutes, jeez"

"What? Blue? Gold? What are you talking ab-?.."

She hasn't seen herself yet. Namjoon made a mirror spell so she could see it.

"Ah!...they are...when did this happen?!"

"You don't know?! You started flying and transforming after we thought Namjoon died

"You don't know?! You started flying and transforming after we thought Namjoon died..."- I said

"I thought I was just flying...cool!...is it ugly though...?

"Are you kidding me...wait until we get out of here"- Namjoon said with a sneaky smile and all of us got disgusted except
Y/N.

"Oh...but what about the king?"- Namjoon asked not wanting to admit it was his father.

"She cut off his wings"- my uncle explained and Namjoon got surprised, but he knew it was a smart choice.

All Namjoons friends came and hugged him, thrilled that he was alive.

"Thank you, thanks you, thank you
Y/N!!"- Jin said hugging his long dated friend and everyone was smiling.

"Uh..I don't mean to interrupt, but can you look around...?"- Y/Ns mother came and said.

We looked around and everyone was bowing.

"Heil the Queen!"- they said.

Y/Ns POV
Queen....no way...