-13-

Y/N POV

It's Saturday and I want to do something, but of course, I want to do it with Namjoon.
I waited all day for him to come. When he finally did, I pretend I was doing something else, trying to hide the fact that I was at the window waiting for his arrival like a little puppy. I'm so stupid.

"Hey"- he said when he walked in.

"Heyyyy"- I said trying not to be obvious.

"What are you doing?"

"In the kitchen"- I answered.

"I didn't ask where you were"- he said chuckling at my figure.

"I'm doing...things..."

"Were you waiting for me so we could do something together?"

"Pfff..as if, I had lots of fun without you! I even learned Psychology!"- I tried to play it cool.

"You studied?!"- he asked surprised.

"Kind of...I watched Dr. Phill..."- he broke down laughing once I said it.

"C'mon let's do something."- he offered, giving his hand for me to take.

"Forget it... I'm going to watch Dr. Phill"- I said going to the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Are you mad or something?"- he asked.

"Well, it's just that...today is Saturday and it was our first day as a couple so...I don't know...I guess I had other expectations for what my day would be."- I said.

"I'm sorry...I really needed to go there..."

"It's fine.. I'm being unreasonable..."

When I said this he came to me and kissed me.

"No... you're just being cute"- he said after.

"What was that for?"- I asked.

"Happy day one"- he said with his pretty smile and dimples showing, making me smile too.

****

The weekend went great. Monday came so fast. I encountered Namjoon at school, as usual, because I don't see him in the morning so my parents don't suspect.

"Hey"- I said as I found him and held his hand.

"Y/N...what are you doing?"- He asked.

"Uh..?"- I asked confused.

"You're holding my hand in public..."

"What's the problem?"- I asked.

"Isn't that like.. impolite to do?"- he asked confused.