-26-

"look who's here?!?"

Someone said entering the room, while the a castle keeper was fixing my hair for the wedding.

"Omg! Jimin! How was the trip here?!...I would hug you but I can barely move in this dress..."- I told him, once I saw my bestfriend in the room.
My mother and Jin went to get my father and Jimin, so they could come to the wedding.

"Well, Jin's comfortable..."- He said and I chuckled. Then, he just stood there for a while looking at me, with his purest smile and shiny eyes.

"Wow...you look... breathtaking... Namjoon's a lucky guy"- He finally said.

"Thank you..."- I smiled.

"Wow, I can't believe your getting married

"Wow, I can't believe your getting married...and I'm the maid of honor"

"Who was I suppose to choose?!"- I said.

"Well, no other person than me"- he said smiling at my reaction.

Then someone knocked on the door. It was my parents.

"Omg!! Is that-? No way that's my daughter!! You look like a princess!!"- My father said excited as my mother was just crying.

"She is so young...so responsible! I'm such a good mother!! I'm so happy"- she cried.

"Can they be more chaotic?..."- I whispered to Jimin as he just laughed.

"Anyways, are you ready?!?"- my father asked.

"I'm nervous...the whole kingdom is here.."

"Don't worry you'll do great"- he said giving me his arm for support and comfort.

"Mrs Lee, we should get going. We don't want to miss the big entrance."- Jimin told my mother and so they left.

****

My father and I were at the entrance of the chapel, inside the castle of course.
Waiting for the music to start and the big doors to open. My hands are shaking and sweating from nervousness.
For some reason, everything is getting into my head now: the whole kingdom watching, marrying at eighteen, ruling a Kingdom...this is scaring me.
Once de doors open, I don't feel like walking in.
But, then I saw Namjoon.