-21-

I opened my eyes and I saw Namjoon by my side with a naked chest embracing me. I smiled at the view and wondered how such beauty is mine.
I noticed something was heavy on my back, I look behind and there were feathers.
I quickly got up put myself in front of the mirror.

"Oh my God.... Namjoon!!"- I said and jumped to the bed.

"Hm...what?..."- He said on a sleeping tone.

"Look!"- I told him, showing him my back and he quickly woke up.

"Oh my God!! Y/N!!" - he said excited hugging me.

"I know right?!"

"Wow... your wings are beautiful...I have never seen ones like these...they are not completely white nor completely black... their mixed..."- Namjoon said touching my wings.

"- Namjoon said touching my wings

"Is it too bad...?"

"Are you kidding me?! You're so beautiful! Like wow, you take my breath away, like you are-"

I interrupted him by kissing him.

"I just woke let's chill on the complements"- I said and he chuckled.

****

It's been awhile now. Now I know how to fly and use my powers correctly. Namjoon has been teaching me well. School is ending too. This is my last year so people keep asking me what I want to do with my life. To be honest I have been thinking about it. I don't really love to do anything.
I also don't want to be stuck on a job I don't like. Going to work everyday just thinking about how boring it is and that's is just going to be another day.

I have also been thinking about how I should save Namjoons Kingdom. I know it's something I have to do and accepted that I will be doing...but what will happen after that? Am I suppose to still go to college and forget about all this?

To be honest, this whole thing scares me. A small girl who just found out about her powers will be facing a strong man who has been stilling powers from the others.
Maybe I won't be able to do it.

Namjoon and I went for a walk at night. He has been noticing something is off with me.

"Darling...I know somethings wrong..."- he said.

"No.. I'm fine.."- I said, clearly lying.

"...Y/N...can you please just tell me what's on your mind?...you don't love me anymore or something?"

"What? No! I love you!"

"Then tell me what's wrong..."

"Imt just scared... All this... school ending, finding a future, fighting a man for a kingdom..espeacilly that part..."

"Y/N...you don't have to do it...I can figure something out... I'll fight him!"

"You know you'll lose...I know it's something I have to do and want to do... It's just scary..."- I told him.

He saw my worried face, grabbed my hands for comfort and pulled me into a hug.

"Darling...once you told me I was the bravest person you knew...but you might have just said that because you truly don't know yourself.
People are scared to jump into the unknown, including me, which is the most hardest and scariest thing to do...but you are determined, even if it scares you. I'm not the bravest you know...you are..."- Namjoon said still hugging me and it gave so much more comfort. Talking about it made me feel lighter...but I can only feel lighter when it's with him...

What will happen after saving the kingdom...will we go separate ways?...