-25-

Everybody in that room was screaming "Heil the queen" continually. It left me confused and overwhelmed.

"Mom, what should I do?!"- I asked.

"Honey, it's up to you..."- she answered me.

Everyone saying that was scaring me. I wasn't prepared for this. I just put my wings out and flew out of the room.

"Y/N!"- Namjoon screamed my name, but I kept going.

I flew out of the room, but Namjoon followed me. I was flying to nowhere to be honest, I don't even know this place. Suddenly, he appeared in front of me. I guess he is faster than I am.

"C'mon, let's fly down and sit so we can talk"- he said loudly so I could hear him because our wings were loud.
I looked at him for a minute but finally agreed. We sat by the water.

"Your wings are different by the way...they are like mine were...black fading to white"- I said dodging the main subject once we sat.

"What? Really?! No way!!"- he said surprised going to the water to see his reflection. "Cool!!" He said excited and I chuckled at his reaction.

He came back to sit by my side and held my hand.

"What do you think I should do...?"- I asked him referring to if I should be queen or not.

"Well...as the person who has been leading these people, I think you should be the queen. You can protect us against any evil that can come...but as the person who loves you...I don't want you to miss out on things you want to do...if going to the Earth, going to college, have a job, whatever...if that's what you want to do...I can never or want to stop you...because I love you and I just want you to be happy..."

This got me thinking. There's really nothing I like to do down there. To be honest, I have been protecting people from bullies...that's what I've been doing there...but still I can't lead them.

"Even if I can protect them...I can't lead them...I can't even lead myself, how can I rule a kingdom?"- I said.

"Well...I can do that part if you want me to... you'll be the queen and I'll...be the king"

"This suddenly feels like a marriage talk...married at 18...wow...I really am doing things the opposite way..."

"I mean only if you want to be the queen, if you don't want to I can just be the king alone, seriously, I love-..."
He started babbling, but I kissed him before he could finish.

"So...are you going to be the queen...?"

"...maybe..."- I said, still undecided.

"Please marry me...I couldn't be the king without you by my side, angel or not..."-He said, but I jus sighed as I don't want to keep talking about this.

"Wanna play flying tag?..."- I said changing the subject.

"Flying what?"- he asked but I was already flying.

"Catch me!"- I said from up.

****

For a moment we were just like birds. Chasing each other freely, but smiling unconditionally.
We finally landed but instead of landing on the grass, we did it on the lake. It was just the two of us there smiling on the middle of the water.

"You look pretty when you're wet"- Namjoon told me.

"Well...that sounded weird"- I said and we both laughed.
He came closer to me and grabbed my waist as his face got more serious.

"Please marry me..."- he said looking into my eyes.

"Promise me something first..."- I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"What?"

"Don't ever die again"- I said

"It must have been scary..."

"Yes...besides...I don't want a dead husband"- I said hesitant.

Once I said this, his eyes grew big out of excitement.

"Seriously?! Are you-... really?"- he asked as I kept nodding, being sure of my decision.

The more I think about it, I see there is nothing for me down there besides my family and Jimin, who I can visit whenever I want.

He kissed out of happiness and I kissed him back. But the kiss got more and more hot. Passion and love.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took me to a cavern behind the curtains of the waterfall

He took what was left of my clothes and desperately ran his hands through my body. His need to feel every inch of it was growing bigger. So he fulfilled his needs like he fulfilled mine. Lovers behind the waterfall. Our hearts and sounds were faster and louder than the sound of the water.