-15-

I woke up and I felt a hand weighting on my waist. I opened my eyes and the most beautiful person was in front of me. I find myself looking at all his traces.
Then he opened his eyes.

"Good morning queen"- he said with the sweetest smile, showing his dimples.

"Hi..."- I said in a low tone with a smile. He put his hand on my hair and caressed it after kissing my forehead.

"How are you feeling?"- he asked, because yesterday night was, you know, the first, and I told him that. So, naturally it hurt a bit.

"I'm fine, don't worry"- i said, smiling non-stop.

"We should get up before your parents come in and I'm in your bed"- he said.

"Yeah, we should"- I chuckled.

"So what are our plans for today?"- he said dressing up.

"Well, we have a math test on Wednesday...I should probably go to the library and study...wanna come?"- I asked.

"Sure...I mean I'm not going to study, but sure"

"Why are you not going to study?"- I asked.

"Well, It's pretty easy from what I've seen in class, I don't think I need it."

"Wow...smart people are another level"- I said and he chuckled.

"Oh, but can we go to try coffee first?"- he asked excited.

"Coffee...?"

"Yes, people talk about it a lot here, I wanna try it."- He said and I laughed. Cute. How could I say no?

****

We went to the coffee shop and I order Namjoon coffee.

"So...how is it?...do you like it?"- I asked.

"It's bitter...it's okay...don't understand the fuzz though"- He said making me laugh.

"So where is this library?"- Namjoon asked, putting the coffee talk aside.

"It's very old, Jimin and I found it when we were in middle school. Actually no one goes there. They must have kept it open just for us"- I said and a little sadness took over me. I started remembering Jimin and how much I miss him. Namjoon noticed

"You haven't made up yet?"- he asked and I shook my head as a no. Then I noticed he also had a book in his hand and some papers.

"I thought you were not going to study?"- I asked.

"I'm not, I'm going to investigate"- He answered.

"Oh, are you still trying to find that Angel girl you've been looking for here?"

"Yes"

"Any advance on that? Any suspicions?"- I asked.

"Well...there is one, but...it can't be..."

"Oh really?! Who is it?"

"Don't worry, it can't be her"- He said.

"Why?"- I asked.

"It would be too coincidental"- he explained, but it got me confused.

"How so?"

"Nevermind...let's just go to the library"- he said and I let him be.

He held my hand for comfort and we went to the library.

*****

When we got there, somebody was there too. It's Jimin.
I told Namjoon to go sit and went to Jimin.

"Hey..."- I said hesitant he would hate me.

"Hey..."- he said in a cold tone with his eyes on his book, not looking at me.

"I was wondering if you don't want to study with us..?"- I asked hesitant.

"Why? You have your boyfriend, he can keep you company"

"Namjoon is not the Jimin I need"- I told him and he stopped writing, but didn't look at me.

"Anyways... I'll be right there...so if you want to...you can come to us..."- I said in hopes he would and left, not wanting to bother him.

I got to Namjoon and he was looking at the papers he brought. He was really focused and so I started studying too. After a while someone sat beside me. It was Jimin. I looked at him a little shocked.

"What?.. I missed my bestfriend..."- Jimin said and I smiled.
After that, I saw Namjoon looking at the book he brought. His eyes were almost coming out of his skull. I got really curious. Suddenly he stood up.

"Y/N, I have to go somewhere. Jimin, please take her home safely"- He said, in a strangely not so calm way, as if he was trying to hide something. Then, he got out of the library spreading his wings.

 Then, he got out of the library spreading his wings

"

Wow, I can't get used to the sight of that"- I said looking at Namjoons exit with my mouth wide opened at how cool it was with those wings.

"The sight of what? You're boyfriends ass?"- Jimin asked. For a moment I forgot he was there, but he must have seen the wings. How am I going to expl-...wait...what did he just say...?

"Sorry, what?"- I asked confused.

"You were all lovey dovey with your boyfriend getting out the room....I don't see what's the fascination"- he said.

"You didn't see it?..."

"See what?"- he asked confused.

"..the wings..."

"Y/N, just go back to study....aigoo, you must be so in love that you are imaginating things now...pff, wings...as if..."- Jimin came at me.
Then I realized...Jimin can't see the wings..I looked at the librarian and she was not bothered either. Am I the only one who can see his wings?!...why?

I go to sneak on the book Namjoon was reading and it had something written:

The scar faced man is here. He is in the castle talking with father. He's a fallen Angel. As far as I could hear, father is looking for someone on the earth, a girl. He seems to be angry at the scar faced man, because after 2 months, he still couldn't get her. Either way you should come and confirm it. I'll help get in the castle. Also uncle has the photo of the woman you want, but can't send it through here.
- Your Brother, Taehyung.

Scar faced man?...The man who has been following me does have a scar on his face..and has been following me for around two months too. Can he be that man this Taehyung guy is talking about?...no way....but still, why am I the only one who can see Namjoons wings?

"It can't be..."- I murmured under my breath trying to connect the dots.