-17-

Y/N POV

It's been two weeks since I last saw him. He didn't go to school on the last week, and since winter break started I haven't seen him either. I spent my days on the window looking through it. Watching the rain fall and the quiet garden, that a few days ago was not so quiet. I find myself thinking a lot lately, not only about how much I miss him and want him back by my side, but about myself too. I want to find who I really am....what if this angel thing is what I am meant to do?
I want to try it, but everytime I try to talk with my mother about it she ignores it, leaving me frustrated.
Our relationship has been hard for the past two weeks. Not only I am mad because she made Namjoon go away, but she is just ignoring the fact that finding this new version of me is important.

I was sitting by the window in my room when someone came in.

"Heyy, look who's here!"- Jimin said entering.

"Hey"

"Oh wow... c'mon let's lay on the bed"

"I'm fine here"- I told him.

"I am tired of seeing you by the window depressing, just lay on the bed by my side."- Jimin said and I got up and went to him.

He was already laid on the bed with his hands on his belly looking at my ceiling.
I did exactly the same posture with just a space separating us.

"How are you feeling?"- he finally asked after some quiet.

"I don't know..."- I answered.

"You know...you were this happy person all the time, but I knew it wasn't always like that. It always felt like it was not a real smile, because you always fought your own demons. You put up with so much to keep others happy...your dad, your mother, me, and everyone you saved in school from bullies....you are so strong... that's why I love you.."- Jimin said making my head turn to him.
"But you don't belong to me..."- he finished.

"Jimin..."- I said in a soft tone being sorry.

"After you met Namjoon, I knew he was the one for you...your smile seemed genuine for the first time and you were able to free yourself from bad things like Jenna...."- Jimin said making my heart hurt once his name was mentioned.

"Well...I should get going...I need ramen.."- he said getting up.

"Thank you for staying by my side.."- I told him before he left.

"Of course...I couldn't leave my love alone"- he said winking his eye at me with his sweet smile of candy and left.

****

I went to my dad who was in the garage.
"Hey"- I told him.

"Hey beautiful...oh, I went to the basement today there was a little set up there with a mattress and fairy lights...any idea?"- He asked and I remembered that that was where Namjoon would sleep. I forgot he didn't have a home...is he doing okay?

"Y/N..."- he said making me go back to reality.

"Uhm...no.. sorry...I don't know"- I lied.

"Anyways, how are you feeling darling?"- he asked.

"Dad... I want to find myself...I want to discover this new part of me..."- I told him.

"Why is that?"

"You know...all my life...I never felt like I was good at anything...while others had dance, sports or whatever...I had nothing...what if this is my thing? I kept living in function of the others and forgot I was someone too...I put a smile on my face and I would just get through the day making others comfortable...I don't want that anymore..."

"Well...than what are you waiting for?...if you want to take responsibility for your powers..go for it"- my dad said with a smile on his face giving me comfort on my decision.

"Mom is not going to help me, right?.."- I asked in a sad, yet certain tone.

"Right...but you know who can?"

"Who?"- I asked.

"The boy who was sleeping in our basement"- he said with a smile.

"What? You knew?!"

"How could I not?! He left feathers there"- he explained laughing at my reaction.

"But I can't even find him"- I explained.

"You'll find him. He didn't know who you would be and found you by destiny when he needed you...now you'll find him because you need him too now."

My father's words gave me hope. Not only does he supports me on trying this angel thing, but he supports Namjoon helping me.

*****

Another week passed and I'm loosing hope on finding Namjoon. Besides, if I don't find him, I'm probably going to drop out this angel thing because no one, but him, can help me.

I was going to Jimins house after I went to the grocery store. It's not normal from me to wonder around at night, but I really felt like ice cream and ramen.
I was going to watch a movie with Jimin in his house so, to get to it, I would have to pass by mine. But of course with my luck it started raining.

Then, I saw someone with the same figure as Namjoon looking at my house from the distance with an umbrella.

But I came back to reality. Every single person I thought it was him, ended up not being.
As I was about to take a step to continue walking, he turned.

It's him.

Then he spotted me and his eyes widened

"Y/N..."