Chapter 8

The next time I woke up feeling like my head was bang on the wall a thousand of times.
I could feel the world spinning and my heart beat fast for no reason.

Beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep

I focused my eyes to open, but the brightness of the world was too bright, so I closed my eyes again. I opened them again, trying to let my eyes adjust. It was bright, morning. I squinted at the window, which I could hardly see, because my head hurts everytime I move.

Beep, beep . . . beep, beep . . . beep, beep

I angled my eye so I could look around the room. The room had a lot more machine than last time.

My head spun again. I felt like I want to pull out all of the wires to stop the beep's. It was annoying and it was making my head spin more.

Then I heard footsteps coming and soft whispering outside in the hallway.

I angled my eyes to look at the door and it was 100% closed. I didn't know how I could hear all of the whispering, but
I just could. It just came to me like it was natural.

"- was weird. Honey, she was acting up 3 days ago. She started growing her long nails." a high pitched voice said and I knew it was Mrs. Manoban's voice.

"Did you locked the door and kept this room safe? You know other people can't see this, especially the nurses." another voice said, I knew it was Lisa's.

"Yes, everything is under control, let's check on her." said Mrs. Manoban.

The door clicked open and it review

Mrs. Manoban and Lisa

.
Lisa looked like she had never slept for ages. She got big bags under her eyes and her eyes looked dull and it looks like it wants to sleep. Mrs. Manoban on the other hand, looked like Miss Sunshine.

"Ahh, Jen, how's everything?" Mrs. Manoban said and sat beside to grab a cup of water for me.

She pushed it to my lips and I drank thirstily. I pulled away when I was done and she put it down. She made the bed to a sitting pose.

I looked at down at my finger nails and knew that they were talking about me.

Did I acted up and my nails grew longer???? I thought and swallowed.

"Jen, what's wrong? Why are you looking at your nail like full of disgust? Your nails are beautiful." Mrs. Manoban asked and gently took my hand and patted it.

"Was I the one that you guys were talking about?" I asked. She stared at me for a moment.

"What do you mean, honey?" She asked and put a smile on her face. I could tell it is a fake smile.

"You were talking about me in the hallway, didn't you?" I asked.

Shr turned pale and said, "You heard everything?"

I nodded and asked, "I was the one acting up??? And I was the one growing long nails?"

" . . . Yes." Mrs. Manoban said,

"Because right now you are a full werewolf. You have gone through the steps; acting up, growing longer nails, growing you canines and having silver eyes."

"Silver eyes?" I asked.

Mrs. Manoban nodded and she quickly rambled through her purse and grabbed a mirror. She showed me her mirror and I stared at my reflection. She wasn't lying, I do have silver eyes, but they quickly went away.

"And because of the result, you concussion is healed. It wasn't major, good thing we could save you just in time before anything serious happens." she said.

"Dad also said that you could be leaving soon. You could spend one more day in the hospital or you could leave in an hour, ones they did all of the extra check - up." Lisa said and looked like she was about to yawn.

"Wait, before you do anything, here. Here, eat these medicines. I know your head still hurts right now. Just eat it and it would be fine." Mrs. Manoban said.

I shoved the pill in my mouth; I would do anything to get rid of the pain. I threw a bucket of water in my mouth and I instantly felt better.
I deeply breath in and my mind clearly. I never felt so good in a long time.

"One question, how long was I in the hospital?"

"For about 1 month and a half." Mrs. Manoban said.

I was about to make a reaction, but instead I asked, "Can I leave today?"
I wanted to get away from all of the ping's and beep's.

"Sure, I would tell them to do your leaving check - up." Mrs. Manoban said.

"I'll do." Lisa said and walked out of the room.

Mrs. Manoban giggled, "You don't know how much she wants you wake and snuggle next to up."

I blushed like the reddest tomatoes on Earth. I wanted to protest that we don't sleep together, when she interrupted me.

"Boy, you should see her. When we told him to go home, she couldn't stand to leave the building. What he did all day was drink coffee and staring at you."

I blushed even harder. This lady wouldn't stop making me blush.