Chapter 18

Jennie Pov

"I'm full!" I complained.

"That little?" she asked.

"I am not fat like you, fatty." I said, grinning, "I bet you weight a ton."

"Hey! Take back what you say."

"Never!" I exclaimed, getting up and ran away from her without looking back.

Soon, the next thing I know, I am lost and I left my IPad on the rooftop.

"Shoot. I'm gonna be stuck here for millions of years." I whispered.

I punched myself mentally.

I continued to walk.

"Hello? Anybody?" I asked.

"I'm lost. I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life. You know I have a life out there." I said out loud.

"Hello? Anyone?" I asked.

"Oh great, I'm stuck here - Ahhhh - "

"Haha, gotcha." Lisa said, holding me to the ground.

"What are you doing?"

"Putting you to the ground." she said, smirking. She sat on top of me and all of my air in my lungs when out.

"Ahh - " I whispered from the lack of air, "I'm squished!"

"I will get off if you take back with you said about me."

"Get off - off of me, I will never take back what I said." I whispered, trying hard to breath in, but can't, "Wha - What I said is what I said. And a fact is a fact, be - because you are a big - big fatty. Look at you - you're bigger than an elephant and - and you're heavier than a - a whale!"

She laughed and that puts more weight on me.

"You - you fat fatty, oh my god, I don't know people this heav - heavy exist." I whispered, laughing at myself.

Lisa laughed harder.

"And I - I think my ribs are about to break from your - your heavy weight." I huffed.

She laughed harder.

"So - so can you get off of me? And is - is this how you treat me?Treat me - me special and than sit on me like - like a chair? Do you see that I'm not - not your chair?" I asked.

She laughed and I put my head on the cool floor and try to breath.

"Is this how pregnant women feel like when they have - have a baby?" I asked, laughing at myself.

"In, out, in, out, in, out." I whispered.

Lisa continued to laugh and I waited for her to stop.

"All you have to do is to take back what you said." she said.

My head started to feel light.

"O - Ok, ok, I got it. I - I'll take back what I said about your weight." I breathed, "I can't take it. Your Thin on the outside- but you're fat on the inside." I laughed at myself.

She got off of me and chuckled.

I breathed in a lungful of air and felt like a mountain had been left off of my back.

"Ahhh, I thought I was about to die." I said, rolling over, so my stomach feels better.

I looked at the grinning Lisa.

"What the hell is your problem?! You know you're fat and you have to admit it yourself. You fat fatty." I said, smiling at myself.

"Fine you want me to sit on your stomach this time?"