Chapter 19

"Got to go." I said, pushing her away. I turned around, walking to the girls' shower room, still blushing.

I quickly showered and grab a new uniform to change into.

I'm liking this school so far.
I thought and smiled.

I walked out and Lisa was waiting for me.

"Where are we going next?" I asked, looking at the school map on the IPad.

"Do you want to eat lunch?" she asked, walking.

"Yeah." I said. "I am hungry from all of the football practice."

"You call that practice?" she said, laughing.

"Hey, that was tough, men. I was half squished by the elephant and I didn't even win once. But don't worry, I got some muscle." I said, pushing up my sleeves, showing my bicep. I reflex it and Lisa gave it a squeeze.

"You call that muscle. If you play with that muscle, I could win you in no time." she said, laughing.

"Yeah, by crushing people." I said, laughing at my joke.

She rolled her eyes.

"What? It's true and you know it. The truth hurts, I know." I said, acting out my sympathy. I patted her shoulders.

"You want me to sit on you again?" she said.

I widened my eyes, "I pass, but you can do that to the football team."

"I'm gonna crush you." she warned and I quickly ran. Before I can go any further, Lisa pinned my stomach onto the bench and sat on me.

The air in me quickly went out.

"Yep, when I get home, I - I'm gonna make sure your mother get you a personal - personal coach to help you, the monkey - monkey lose some serious weight." I said, breathing heavily.

"Take it back." Lisa said.

I grinned, breathing heavily.

"Never." I whispered.

"LISA! LISA, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?" someone's voice said. The voice was familiar.

"You're squishing the poor girl!" she said, again this time I knew who it was - ROSE.

"She said I'm an Monkey." Lisa said.

"Get off of her!"Jisoo ran up to us and pulled Lisa.

She get off of me and I rolled over.

"Ha - Thanks Rose and Chu. Lifesaver." I whispered, trying to catch my breath.

I slowly sat up and pointed at Lisa

"Bad girl."

They laughed.

"Oh, come one, let's eat lunch,." Rose said.

"Hope your stomach is not squished." Jisoo said, laughing.

"Hey!" I pouted, crossing my arm.

"Oh, come on." Rose said, grinning. She pulled me to the lunchroom and I nearly faint.

The lunchroom was like your personal kitchen. There rows and rows of delicious food that you can pick from.

WOW!!!

"Nah, I'm not eating from here. I want to go to the outdoor cafe." Jisoo said.

They started walking to the outdoor cafe was right next to the lunchroom.

Outside was very sunny and not too chilly.

"What do you want?" Lisa asked, bring me to the front of the line.