Chapter 38(🔞)

I got into the car and I didn't care if she had any plan after this, but she would have to cancel it.

I threw on a shirt that I found in the car.

"To the hotel, please." I said, just as Lisa said, "The dinnering place."
The driver didn't move, he didn't know which one to go to. I crossed my amrs.

"Hotel." I said, firmly looking at Lisa.

"No, to the dinnering place, Frank." Lisa said back, boring his eyes into my eyes.

"Hotel, now!".

"You are on the verge of losing your job, Frank." Lisa said cooling.

"Frank go to the hotel now!" I said angrily.

"You're fired Frank, officially."

"You're hired!" I said.

"By who?" Lisa said, satting forward.

"By me." I said each word clearly.'

"And he is fired by me."

"I never asked who fired him and I don't care either. All I care is that he is hired and he is at my service and he will fulfill everything I need so he is going to drive me to the hotle now." I said.

"Frank, you owe me a debt and if you listen to her, your debt is going to be higher."

"I will paid it all if you listen to me."

"Your house will be my property and everything you have."

"Wow, I see blackmailing people aren't you?" I said, rasing my eyebrow. "You know Frank you shouldn't listen to people who are stuck up, snobby, mean, aggressive and people who creates more problems in your life."

"Frank, do what I say right now!" Lisa said and this time she wasn't calm, she was very mad.

"You know what Frank, I am sorry you have to be in the middle of everything, so you can go to that place that the people next to me say and you can go to my place next." I said.

"You know what just go to the hotel first." Lisa said tiredly and lean back on her seat.

The car started and we rode in silence. I am not going to apologize this time. I am not going to speak to him about it first. I am perfectly fine with this. I am ok with this.
On the way to the hotel it started to pour.
Great!

The car stopped after a while and I opened the door and got out as fast as possible. I slammed the door shut and used my purse to shield my head from being wet.

"Jennie!" Lisa called and I could hear the door slam.

I groaned and walked to the hotel as fast as possible.

"Don't talk to me!" I exclaimed.
I knew it, I knew that I should have told Frank to stop right in front of the hotel

"Look, can you stop?" Lisa said grabbing my wrist.

I yacked my hand away.

“Talk all you want.. I’ll be in our room!” I run To our Room,
Seconds after i enter

I heard Lisa shut and lock the door.

“Hey, that wasn’t an invitat…” I was stopped half way by Lisa’s lips on mine! Her hands snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to her. My lips began to move involuntary with her damn... Hormones...

We pulled away and  i look at her...

"Why are you always like this? Can't you just say it? Are you just doing this on purpose -  You know what? Whatever, I don't even care."