Chapter 24

(still Lisa Pov)

"Are you sure you want to continue drinking?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I like it; all of the weird taste and unique type in my mouth - I like it." She said, while nodding.

I raised my eyebrows.

"What is this?" she said, pointing at the Vodka.

"Vodka,"

She smiled.

"I've always wanted to try a Vodka!" she said.

She grabbed it and took a sip before she pours the whole thing in her mouth.

I chuckled, "Damn, you drink a lot."
She laughed,

"But I am not an alcohol addict and this is my first time."

"You drink a lot for a beginner." I said.

"That's 'cause I like it!" she said, grabbing for another cup of Vodka.

I raised my eyebrows.

She put one of her hand on my shoulder and drank the whole thing.

I chuckled.

"What's this?" she asked, pointing to a glass cup.

"Cocktail,"

"Ooooh, cocktail, I've always dreamt of drinking cocktails too!" she said, grabbing it and pour the whole thing in her mouth.

"That tastes really good!" she said, grabbing another cup and drank everything.

"You don't know how to drink alcohols." I laughing, shaking my head.

"Than how do you drink it?" she said.

"You don't need to pour the whole thing in your mouth - it makes you dizzy faster." I said.

"Who cares?" she said, waving her hand, grabbed a Vodka and drank everything.

I grinned.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Spirits," I said.

"Spirits?" she asked. She grabbed the cup and poured everything in her mouth.

She knitted her eyebrow and made a face.

She grabbed another cup of Vodka and drank everything.

"So, how was the night?" I asked, trying to get her attention from drinking too much.

"Boring! It was so boring!" she said.
I chuckled and than, there was an awkward silence.

She grabbed her 5th cup of Vodka and drank the whole thing.

"Jen I think you are drinking too much." I said.

She shrugged.

I shoved my hands in my pocket and looked around.

"Look, Jennie," I said and she nodded, looking into my eyes. I notice that she was trying a bit pink.

"I wanted to tell you this, but you know . . . we were interrupted . . . so what I want to say is that I am - " Jennie unconsciously fell into my arms and I sighed.

"Jen? Jennie?" I asked.

She groaned.

Someone gasped and I looked up;mom.

"Quickly, take her upstairs - I knew it, I should have gotten water too!" she said, started getting mad at herself.

I lifted Jennie and carried her bride style up the stairs and I could hear the guest downstairs cheering.