Chapter 33

"Here." Lisa said, handing me her jacket. I took it without a second thought.

"Thanks." I said, looking around, this place was lit up with mini lanterns. I squint my eyes, trying to have a better view of the dark surrounding. Their was small, half - bloomed cherry blossoms on a half - bared tree. There were small house mad out of wood a little farther down. And I could see a mountain a head of me.

I grinned, I knew where we were. Japan.

"Lisa!" I exclaimed, "We are in Japan!"
Lisa rolled her eyes and smirked a little.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.
"Eating sushi." she said, "Each year, this place," she pointed to a big, wooden sushi palace, "they have an eat - all - you - can day. You would pay $25 and you could eat as much sushi as you want."

I smiled. I like it here too.

"Can we go inside now?" I asked, a little impatient.

Lisa laughed as she slide the wooden door open.
We got inside and there were plenty of people.

"They make the best sushi here." Lisa said to me.

"How may I help you?" a waitress asked with a Japanese accent.
"I reserved a table here, the Manobans'." Lisa said..

The waitress quickly nodded, "Oh yes, follow me."

We followed her to the corner of the room, where where was a window.
I sat down next to the window, the slide the window open and gasped at the sight. You could see the moon, Mount Fiji and have a perfect view of the near by cherry - blossom field. And it didn't feel cold sitting next to the window.

"Do you like it here?" Liss asked, grinning.

"No, I love it here!" I said, smiling at hee as she read the menu with the English translation.

"Do you eat sushi?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah - oh, Miss, I would like to order something. I would like to have 4 peice of California roll, 2 eel handroll, 6 peice of salmon without spice and I would like a cup of green tea, please." I said.

Lisa gave me her lopsided - smile. I laiughed a little....

"And you, Maam?" she asked.

"I would like 6 peice of salmon, 4 peice of spicy tuna, 2 dragon handrolls, 2 crunchy eel with spice and a cup of Jasmine tea, please." Lisa said.

She walked away to get the other table's order

The food came and it was amazing.
"Mmm, I love this place, we should come back here." I said, eating my handroll.

She nodded, stuffing a crunchy eel in her mouth.

I laughed a little watching her mouth with such a bigspeice in her mouth.

"The crunchy eel is amazing! It's too bad you didn't order any." Lisa said, swaying the peice of sushi in front of me.

I grabbed one of the peice of crunchy roll from her tray and stuffed it in my mouth as I watch her shocked expression.

I swallowed, smiling in satifaction.

"What was - "

"You stole my lunch, isn't is going to be fair if I steal some of your dinner and that 'some' means 1 peice of sushi." I said.

"But that's a whole different story. You couldn't finish your lunch so I have to help, you don't want to waste food right??" Lisa said, "And that means that I get to take a sushi from you because you stole my fpr a no good reason."