Chapter 34

I woke up feeling the sun in my face. I leaned over and rubbed my face before I felt like I am fully awake. I didn't know why I was smiling, but I couldn't stop myself - maybe I am just a happy person.

I walked over to the bathroom when I hear the water running.

"Lisa, could you please hurry up?" I asked.

"Oh, you're awake!" she said.

I walked over to the shopping bag and tried to dig out something that I could wear today.
I hear the bathroom door slide open just as I turned around and saw that Lisa only has a towel wrapped around her body. Water ran down from her hair to her chest. Just the sight of seeing her, made me blush like crazy.
I turned around and cleared my throat. "Umm, we went shopping yesterday, so I am sure you have clothes."

I knew that she was smirking behind my back, "I forgot to get it." I could almost hear the laughter then she was about to spill in her voice.

I grabbed my clothes and zoomed off to the bathrrom without a backward glance.

I quickly showered and brushed my teeth. Outside I could hear Lisa get ready to leave.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Yes!" I said as I threw the towel aside, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Wait for me at the limo, I am checking out." she said. Our bags were already loaded into the back of the limo. I got inside, and asked the driver, "Excuse me sir, do you have any idea where we might to heading today?"

"Good morning, Ms. Manoban, sadly I don't know where you guys are going, but I am supposed to drive you to the airport." he said.

"Thank you." I said, shooting him a smile.
I sat down as Lisa got into the limo.
We headed to the airport and got into Lisa's private jet.

"Good morning, this is Captain William Smith again - " the pilot continued to talk as Lisa said, "So how was yesterday?"

I shrugged, "Nuhh, it was ok."
Lisa smirked, brushing her index finger gently underneath my chin.

The movement brought back a memory. It reminded me of the first time Lisa had came into my life. The first time Lisa actually touched me on my chin. It also reminded me that this was not the first time I've sat on his jet. All of those memories came back - how much I hated her back them, how I've jugded her because she was rich, how much I didn't want to be with her . . . and how it all changed . . .

"Do you want breakfast?" Lisa asked smiling.

I nodded, smiling back.
She snapped her fingers and the breakfast came.

"How you like waffles." she said, handing me the breakfast tray.
I tried to keep my face straight. All of the sudden, I didn't feel hungry.
I hate waffles . . . I thought, but of course I didn't want to tell her, it was rude.

I slowly peel the aluminum foil back and a memory came back to me. When I ate waffles for breakfast and threw up in class because I felt sick.
I was about to pour the syrup when Lisa stopped me.

"Wait." she said to me and turned to the flight attendance, "Threw it all away, get us another breakfast."
I could see that the flight attendance was shocked, but quickly covered it. She picked up the trays and hurried away before I could reject. But my jaws hung a little . . . why did Lisa say that? How does she know?

"How did you know?" I asked.

She smiled a little while scratching the back of her head, "Well, I read your mind."