Chapter 26

JENNIE POV

I woke up really early the next morning. I tried going back to sleep, but I just couldn't and that pounding in my head made me groaned.

a hangover. Why did I do this to myself.

I sat up and right away I notice that Lisa wasn't in the room. This was just like every morning, realizing that she doesn't sleep here anymore.

I groaned again as a handache kicked in.

I am one dead meat.

I sighed, slowly heading for the door. I wanted to grab something to drink.
I held onto the stair case railing, praying that I couldn't fall.

I notice that nobody was out here - not even the maidens that wake up so early everyday.

10 minutes later, I found the kitchen and turned on the lights...

I opened all of the cabins because I couldn't find any cups on the counter.

Finally, finally a glass cup, I grinnned. I washed it and was about to pour my water when the kitchen door slided open. .

I jumped, dropping the glass cup in my head.
The glass cup shatterred into a million of piece.

I gasped.

Soon realized that it was Mrs. Manoban's property and it might be her that's here.

I slowly looked up praying that it wasn't here.

Instead it was Kai - thank the Lord.

"Kai?" I said, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Woke up and couldn't sleep. I saw that the kitchen light was opened so I decided to stop by."
He stared at the glass.

I blushed.

"I'll clean it up." I said, quickly, "Do you know where the towles are?"

"No . . ."..

"But don't you live in this house longer than me? How do you not know?"

"I do live in this house longer than you, but I don't know where the towels are. The maiden shifted everything. I know everything so well here that when I was little, I would just walk in here with the lights shut and I would still know where the food are." he said.

I smirked, "You eat at night?"
He shrugged, smiling a little.

"Naughty boy!" I said, shaking my head and smiled.

"Fine, I will ask you the simplest question, since I haven't been here before. Do you know where the garbage can is?" I said the question slowly.

"Yes, in here." he said, grinning.

"Can you take it out? We need to clean these glass up." I asked.

"We?" he asked.

.
"Yes, we . . . we are going to clean this. You were the one that scared me." I said and took the garbage can out.

"Fine." he said, dragging his word.

"Are you sure you really don't know where the towels are?"

"Yep, I don't know where they are." he said.

I sighed, "Maybe I have to pick it up with my own hands."
I slow picked up the pieces of glass and threw it out.

"Wait where are the maidens?" I asked.

"Today is there day off." he said.

I nodded and went back to picking the pieces up.