Chapter 15

"Gotcha!" Lisa shouted, wrapping an arm around me.

It startled me and I jumped, but when I turned around, I squealed.

Then, she started tickling me in my stomach, my ticklish spot. I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe and my head started hurting.

" . . . My stomach . . . . hurts!" I said in between breaths. I leaned on her for support, trying to catch my breath.

When I finally caught my breath I said, "Let's ride the high swings." Pointing to them.

"Sure."

We got on to the swing seat and I took off my shoe.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked laughing.

"Just in case the shoe will fall from my feet when we are high up in the sky." I said.

She chuckled.

"You know, Sunny is going to scream her head off if I lose these 4 inch Jimmy Choo shoes." I joked.

She laughed.

"OK!! LISTEN EVERYONE, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELT AND I WILL COME AROUND TO SEE. AFTER THAT THE RIDE WILL START!!!" shouted the men in charge. I put on my seat belt and I waited for it to start.

Soon, I could feel the swing being raised into the air. I squealed and looked at Lisa.

She grinned back.

I daggled my shoe at her and smiled.

The swing stopped rising when it was about 50 feet above ground.

I looked down and grinned. I see that a few people were looking at us.

"Lisa!!! WE ARE SO HIGH!!!" I shouted to her, "IT'S BEAUTIFUL UP HERE!"

She nodded.

"Ready, people?" the speaker went on and I looked down. I could see more people come to see our ride.

"YEAH!!" everyone shouted. The music started playing and the swing started swinging.

"WHOOOOOO!" I cheered along with everyone else.

We were so high up and I love it. I looked down and I think we were about 70 feet above ground.

"LISA, IT'S SO MUCH FUN UP HERE!" I shouted to hee, putting my hand up in the air (along with my shoe). I looked at her and her hand was in the air too.

"Whooo!" everyone shouted.

The ride lasted for a while, before our feet touched the ground. I reluctantly slip on my shoe and walked over to Lisa.

The day continued and when we felt tired, we headed towards the car. I had a stickful of cotton candy in my hand and Lisa had a can of soda in her hand.

"Are we going to go home now?" I asked in the car.

"No," she said.

"Then, where are we going to go?" I asked, looking up at her.

"We going to the beach to take a walk, then we are going to sit on the cliff to watch the sun set."

"How far is the beach?" I asked.

"Not very far. Wait, its right around that corner." Lisa said, pointing out at the front window.

The car stopped and I opened the car door to step onto the beach boardwalk. I took off my shoe and threw it back into the car. She held my hand and we walked into the cool sand.

"You know that the Full Moon is coming up right?" Lisa asked.

I nodded.

"So, what do I do when it is the Full Moon?" I asked, feeling a little dumb, ok, ok, I feel really dumb asking.