Chapter 21

I used my very last muscle to push me away from Kai's lips.

My stomach dropped and I felt like I was about to throat up. I looked up at Lisa.

Her face was full of disbelief, anger and annoyance. Without another word, she left.

I slapped myself mentally.

I turned back to Kai, not looking up.

"Kai, listen, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I am sooo sorry, please forgive me. I know I am very clumsy, I'm sorry. Sorry, really. I'm soosorry, I'msoosorry, I'msoosorry, I'msoosorr - " I started.

Kai chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's ok, I get it. Now go see Lisa, she doesn't seem happy." Kai said smiling

I let out a big breath that I was holding.

"I'm sorry, thank you." I murmured, blushing as I walked out of the room.

I walked to our room and found her sitting on a chair.

"Listen, Lisa, it's not really want it looks like. It was an accident - "

"Are you trying to do that to piss me off? What's your problem?" she shouted, standing up.

Instantly, my blood boiled and I clenched my fist.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you yelling? And I said 'listen'. Why can't you just let me explain?!" I shouted back at her.

"Because I don't want to hear your stupid excuse on why that happen! You always try to come up with an excuse!" she said.

Now I was furious.

"Excuse me!? This is the only time this ever happened and it's not an excuse. You don't even fucking know me, so you can stop talking for me! That's the reason why I don't want to be married! And why are you so freaking jealous, it was an accident!" I shouted.

"It - "

"Well, I don't want to hear your excuse too! And you know that stupid, ugly promise ring you gave me?" I rip the ring out of my finger and showed her, "I don't want it! You know why? Because I know that you will never make me happy and I WILL NEVER give a fuck about that fucking ring."

I walked over to the window seat and I did the only thing that made me satisfied; I threw the promise ring into the forest and turned around before it fell onto the wet Earth ground.

I smirked. That made me feel a whole lot better.

Lisa mouth hanged, but I didn't care.

"You know how much - "

"Ask me if I give a fuck about it!" I said, "And let me ask you, do you know how much my love costs? More than you can afford and I don't like you because of your money, your royalty or any of your shit! You're mad, right? Well, good, I want you to be."

"You heartless bitch."

This was the very first time I've ever heard Lisa cursed before. But I was too busy fighting with her that I didn't care.

"You jealous bastard. I don't even know why all of the girls like you. You know nothing but to buy girl's heart with your money." I said, coldly.

"I can't believe that I'm mate with a heartless, selfish bitch like you. It makes me regret my life." she said and left the room before saying anything.

I can't believe that I mate to a heartless, selfish bitch like you. It makes me regret my life. . . It makes me regret my life. . . It makes me regret my life.

Those words repeated in my mind and my heart felt like it was being stabbed and twisted everytime my mind repeats it.

Before I knew it, one of my tears fell.

I spent all night in bed, crying until I feel like no more tears could come out.

That cold and empty atmosphere in the room, knowing that Lisa is not in the room sleeping. That whole night she didn't ever enter to the room.

One part of me wants to run into Lisa's arms and apologize for everything I said.

But another part of me tells me that I was right and that she was being an asshole.