Chapter 30

~~
I woke up feeling the warm sun shining lightly on my face.

And that tingling feeling that is being wrapped around me.

I opened my eyes and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight. The first thing my eyes see is a perfecrtly scuptured chest with 8 packs. I blushed knowing that the arm wrapped around my waist belong to that person's

I looked up to see who it was.

Lisa.

I blushed even more. My chest tightened as she smiled.

"Morning."

"Oh . . . um, morning . . ." I said, trailing off.

Lisa chuckled.

I blushed, looking down. Then reality struck me. I slept with Lisa for the first time and I was naked.

I would died if Lisa wasn't holding me right now.

"So . . . ummm, do you have any clothes?" I asked awkwardly.

I really don't like being naked and laying down with someome next to me at the same time.

Lisa laughed, before she put her 2 fingers in her mouth and whistled.

Instantly, a wolf zoomed by, dropping 2 packages of clothes and zoomed off.

I quickly throw on my shirt because I could feels Lisa's eyes on my back.

Thank the holy Lord that the shirt went past my butt - a little more than half way down my thigh.

I turned around and waited for Lisa to finish.

"You know you don't have to turn around." she said, behind me.

I blushed, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I know you want to look." she said, smirking, stepping in front of me.

"Shut up, how do you know that?" I said, as I started to walk away from him.

"Oh, so I am right? Huh?" Lisa said, smirking even more.

"NOOOO!!!!!"

"Then why are you blushing?"

"Because - because!"

"Huh?" she said, rasing her eyebrow.

"You know what? Let's keep walking!" I said, stomping.

Lisa laughed behind me.

I wanted to punch her in the face so hard that her teeth would come off.
We kept on walking and there was silence.

"Hey, Lisa." I said, breaking the silence.

"Umm?"

"What is a pure vampire?"

"A pure vampire when it is fully a vampire, nothing else. There are 2 types of vampire. One type is pure vampire. Another type is what most people think of - half vampire and half human."

"Whats the difference?"
"Pure vampire is when it was a naturally born vampire. A turned vampire is when a vampire bites you and then you turn into a vampire. There is a difference. Also, pure vampire can never face the sun, while turned vampire can stay in the sun, but not for very long."

I nodded.

We hurried to the mansion that soon came in view.

"Jen, hurry, change into your clothes and I have a surprise for you." Lisa said, smirking, "You would love it, trust me. . ."