Chapter 36

I woke up and wonder was that a dream. I blushed a little just thinking about it.

I looked around the room and I realized that yesterday was actually not a dream. It was real, like real, real, real. I blushed more as my heart picked up. My head started to spin.
How could that be possible? It was so perfect . . . it was almost like a dream . . . that came true

"Good morning." Lisa said, making me jump.
"Oh gosh you didn't have to do that you - " My breath was caught was I turned around. She was again, having a towel wrapped around her body , her hair wet, My stomach dropped as I threw the cover over my head.

"Clothes. Put on some clothes." I said. Thank the Lord dhe can't see me right now because I am red

Lisa chuckled as he put on her clothes. There was a few moments of silence as I thor than the reddest tomatoe on Earth.i tought about the moment of last night again. I can't get rid of that memory.

"Where do you want to go next?" Lisa asked.

I threw the cover over me. I shrugged looking at her.

"The beach again." Lisa asked, "You like it there right?"

I looked at her confused.

"What - ? How do you know?" I asked.
"Get dressed, meet me in the limo." she said, as she walked out of the room. I quickly got up and got ready to go to the beach.

"So . . . ? You're going to tell me?" I asked her when she was finally in the limo.

"well, i ask your Mom. "But, look . . . if you didn't like it. I am sorry. I've never done this to anybody before. Nobody. Not even my family so this experience is new to me. But I really hoped you like it, because you are turning 18 and I really want to make it special for you . . . " she said, finally looking at me; but out of the corner of her eyes.

I smiled, "No, I really liked it. It was a special day . . . you made it special for me. Thank you - I'm not even sure if you know how much I want to thank you, but I don't know how to express it. Say is the least I could do, but I want you to know that I was very happy and I loved it."

She smiled a little.

I threw my arms around me and hugged her really tight.

"Thank you so much, Lisa." I whispered in her dirty blonde hair.
Lisa's chest rumbled as she chuckled, "You're welcome."

"I can’t wait until we get to the ocean. Then we can have a beach party.”Lisa winks, making me blush. I quickly back away and straighten my body, though feeling a bit nauseous as I do so. “Are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah, sure.”I turn away

"Really?" she asks in a low tone, her hand pulling on my arm. It burns from her touch, but not in a bad way  at all.
I can’t help but look into her eyes, and shakily give an affirmative nod.

Her hand rises to lift my chin. I find myself sucked into her gaze, and she leans closer to softly kiss my forehead.

“Don’t misunderstand, Jen.”

“W-what are you t-talking about?”I ask quietly, my own eyes widening.

“I want you, more than anyone in this world,”she whispers, her lips close to my ear. “In any world, I guess I should add.”Her face retreats from my own, and I can see her eyes again.

(Short Update)