Chapter 32

"Hey, did you order my proportion?" she asked. I stopped eating.

"I don't know what you like and I don't know what you allergic to, I don't want to die eating something. And you never asked me to." I said.

"I like chocolate, chicken nuggets, chips and pizza. I am allergic to nothing, so would you order my food?" she asked, grinning.

"No thanks, I pass." I said, munching on my fries.

"Thank I am going to eat your food and anyways, you can't finish that." she said

"Stop being judgemental and I can finish this, watch!" I said, taking a big bite of my chocolate chip cookie.

"Ohh, I am not going to watch you, I am going to eat too!" she said, stealing one of my chocolate chip cookies and shoved it in her mouth.
"My cookie died!" I said, leaning over to smack Lisa, "That wasn't for you! That was for me."

"Opps." Lisa said, after she swallowed, "Ohh and I am feel thristy now."
My eyes widened as I grabbed my soda away from her. But she wasn't planning on grabbing my soda, again, she stole my cookie. My last cookie.

"Hey! You tricked me! And you ate my last cookie!"

"You didn't say you can't trick."

"I am going to kill you!" I said, putting the soda down.

"Not after I eat some fries!" Lisa said, grabbing a handful of fries and held it high.

I got off of my seat and stood up, trying to reach for my fries. But of course she stood up too and she was taller than me by more than 5 inches.

"Give me it!" I said as I tippy - toed in my heels.

Lisa laughed, before putting some of my fries into her mouth.

"You are so mean!" I said after I gave up. I plopped down on my seat, pouting.

"I know." she said, as she grabbed my soda and took another sip.

"Could you just buy your own food?" I asked.

"You have to save money."

"Save my ass! I bet you never save money, you lazy butt." I said, as I eat my fries.

"See, you are perfectly fine sharing your food." she said as she continue eating.

"Oh, trust me. I am dying on the inside, you just don't know." I said, as I rolled my eyes.

She laughed. I had to smile because just seeing her laugh, you feel like laughing too. Do you ever have that feeling? You just can't help yourself but just to smile because you know that made someone happy.

I drank my soda and we continued to eat until we were full. I guess she was right, I couldn't  finsih it by myself, I finsihed because of her.

We threw the food away and walked out of the mall.

"Great, we speand exactly 2 hours in there." she said, checking his watch.
"I see Tom!" I said. We went and put our shopping bags down.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, Lisa when we got into the car.

"We are not riding the car, we are walking around this area." Lisa said, holding out a hand to help me out of the car.

I took her hands and got out. I expected her to let go of it when I got out, but she didn't. She held onto it. I wouldn't let go of her hands too. They were warm and welcoming. I liked holding her hand, I love all o f those moments that we held hand.
We walked around the block, looking into windows. It was interesting. This place was almost like New York in the summer. It was busying and everyone seem to know where they are going. It was hot. I really like it here.