chapter eighteen

Please read the note at the end of the chapter!

"Excuse me, sorry to be blunt but where the hell am I?" You said while approaching an older woman. After following the path for what seemed like forever, you finally reached a village.

"Why miss, you're at Lupu Village. Are you alright? You're bleeding all over my flowers," The woman said while looking at your wounds and how the slowly dripped onto the colorful flowers below. You glanced at them and the blood seemed to be.... vibrating? You didn't care enough to really take notice

"I'm fine, no normal doctor could fix this anyway. But what I do need is a bar?" You said. The woman just sighed.

"You're a little young to be a drunk. Just keep walking straight and you'll hit it,"

"Thank you," You said while dragged yourself to the bar. You could use a good drink.

As you stumbled along the path, the townsfolk gave you weird stares 'Why don't you offer to help instead of stare?' You thought as you walked along. You stopped for second to rest, leaning against the wall. You stared at the blood dropping to the ground, making another pool.

"I don't think I'll survive long enough for a drink and the stone. Maybe I should just get a beer then and save myself the trouble of Dracula?" You joked. You decided to head to Lisa's house instead of the bar, they still needed you.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Why did she live up a hill again," You said. You collapsed as you got near a tree, her house was only a couple of feet away. "What the hell do I do now?"

"I know," You heard a voice. It definitely wasn't Alucard's or Trevor's and you could feel the magic radiating off of them.

"...Brother..." You said while slow sitting back against the tree.

"Y/n. I thought you were dead." He responded while taking of his hood.

"Same here, I thought they killed you, along with Father-" You coughed up blood,"-and Mother,"

"Father yes, but a Mother she was not," B/n said while talking to you.

"Why not? She raised you, unlike your actually mother. Taught you about life, alchemy, speaking of which-" You said while putting your hand and your shoulder, "-last time we were togther, you weren't that skilled in Alchemy. What did you give up?"

Your brother just smirked, "What? You think I couldn't have gained that ability on my own?"

"We both know that's not how this shit works,"

B/n sighed and pointed to his eye, "Sight in this eye, and a leg,"

"All of that, and you still couldn't best me-"

"Says the one coughing up blood and bleeding out,"

"I'm still here, aren't I? So what, you hurt me when I wasn't even at my prime. Some lines need to be redrawn on my arm and you took me by surprise. But we both know, that when everything's said and done, I'll always be better," You laughed while staring at his angry face.

"That maybe true, but there is one thing that could give me an advantage-" Your brother started while squatting down and digging around in your pockets. He pulled out the grey stone and smirked.

"Like you could even use it-"

"When Dracula said there was an Alchemist on the loose, I knew it had to be you. I told him of you and what you were probably looking for then he told me about his wife and little disciple. To hunt you he gave me this leg, and as a favor, I'm gonna bring the stone back to him. Oh. And your head as well"

"You don't even know where the other half is. I don't either, why do you think I came back here?" You said with a smirk. B/n just smiled and shook his head.

"Yes you do, more specifically, your blood does," He said while pointing to the puddle of blood on the ground. Like the flower, it seemed to be vibrating and was getting pulled to somewhere.

You just looked at it in surprise, you didn't even notice mainly because of the pain in you injury. "You see, Dracula may be going mad, but he does have good information. Your blood, is attracted to the philosopher stone and will lead me right to it. Your blood is also what will fuse the two halfs together, but you already knew that part." B/n said while grabbing your collar and dragging you.

"Honestly it was a surprise to me that you didn't join Dracula's side after what happen. It should have been opposite, you know? I mean since I'm human and you're half homunculus," Your brother said while laughing and following the blood.

"I used to feel that way; but after Lisa, I knew, not everyone deserves to die," You said while looking at the trail of blood you were leaving behind. You were gonna die soon at this rate.

"Bullshit, the innocents will just turn into the cruel because of how the world works, and then the cycle will continue. It's probably just better to kill everyone," He said while dropping you. You hit the ground roughly as he got to his hands and knees, "Looks like it's in the ground over here, huh? Not to far away."

"Seems a bit crazy that you're gonna kill me," You croaked while rolling over to your side.

"Someone has to do it because of the path you've chosen. Despite our difference, I rather it be me," He said while stooping to look at you.

"I want to kill you because I love you,"

I said this before on my feed for followers, but I'll say it again for the people who just read:

Guys, I need some help so I can keep writing Hellfire. I write chapters in advance and I'm at the point where I need to return to the original script. The website I usually used, springfieldspringfield.co.uk, isn't working last time I checked. Does anyone know any other websites I could use to get the script for episodes so I can keep writing Hellfire? Please help!