chapter seventeen

"Where are we going?" You asked lightly. Your arm was getting tired from holding it above yourself, gripping your mother's hand.

"For a walk, sweetheart," Your mother answered without looking for you.

"Why?"

"To calm my nerves,"

"Why?"

"....because your father likes to mess with me..."

"Why-" You said before you were interrupted by your mother picking you up. You giggled as she swung you around and threw you up in the air.

"Well aren't you getting bigger? You're only 4! Maybe another time I can answer those questions for you,"

"Okay," You replied while putting your fingers in her hair. You loved her, and was always content when you were with her. You put your hand over her chest and did a tiny gasp. "Your heart..."

"What about it?"

"I can't feel it,"

"Ohh yes, I'm a bit different than your father. A matter a fact, you are too," Your mother said while  putting you back on the ground.

"I'm different?"

"I'm not exactly human, and since I'm your mother, neither are you,"she said. You scrunched up your face from a lack of understanding, your mother chuckling at you." I'm not very good at explaining things, am I? You can always ask your father,"

"But he isn't home!"

"Then why not your brother?"
-----‐------------------------‐------------------------‐----------

"Am I dead yet? It's about fucking time..." You groaned. You barely opened your eyes but the light from the sun was shining into them. You finally opened them fully to reveal the blue sky and the trees leaning over you. The sun looked like it risen hours ago, which made you think that you've lost a days time.

Your back felt cold and wet, leading you to believe that you were lying in some snow. You grunted trying to get up, only to feel a sharp pain in your shoulder. While sitting up fully, you grabbed your shoulder, only to pull away and see blood in your hand.

"That's right, he fucking stabbed me," You thought angrily. You looked to your abdomen only to see the same daggers sticking out of you. "Why haven't they healed yet?"

You grabbed a dagger and pulled it out of you. It had strange markings on the blades, which could only mean that they were enchanted, "Sypha come look at these!" You shouted, but recieved no response.

Noticing the slience, you finally looked at your surroundings. You were alone and in a completely different area than beforehand. You turned around only to see more burnt trees and snow, no Belmont, Sypha, or Alucard.

"Where did everyone go? Or where did I go?" You questioned out loud while getting up. "Am I gonna have to drag myself to the nearest village, with this wounds that probably won't heal because of this stupid enchanted blade!?" You shouted.

Again you recieved no response and out of anger, you threw the dagger into the nearest tree.

"I don't even have my supplies to bandage myself up! What you think this is funny, God? Fuck you!" You said, screaming into the space above you. If there was anyone near by they probably would have thought you were crazy. At least there seemed to be a clear path that was next to you.

"I guess I better get moving, I'll probably just meet everyone else at Lupu village or something," You mumbled as you dragged yourself down the trail. "Fuck me."
---------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Y/n?" Sypha said while sitting up quickly. She just woke up but in those few short seconds she remembered the events from the other day.

"Ugh..." Trevor said while still laying on his back, "How should I know? Probably with Alucard,"

"No. I don't know where she is," Alucard said while sitting on a tree stump and cleaning his sword. "I went looking for her for a bit, but I couldn't find her,"

Sypha got up and dusted off her clothes, "And the man? Did the blast blow both of them away?"

"The blast? Are you talking about that wicked circle she was drawing?" Trevor asked while finally sitting up and holding his side. "I actually need her and she isn't here. Some doctor,"

"I couldn't see the full circle, but from what I could tell, it was a strong one. It was- I think- a fire column?"

"A whole tower of fire came from the ground and burst up into the air?" Alucard said sheathing his sword. Sypha pointed at him and nodded.

"Something like that,"

"Can we talk about this later? We kind of need to find Y/n or the rest of Wallahica is doomed," Trevor said interrupting Alucard's and Sypha's discussion.

"That's the only reason you want to find her?" Sypha said with a slick smile. Alucard just raised his eyebrows. "Belmont and L/n-"

"Shut up, Sypha" Trevor said while going to pick up his whip.

"You...fancy Y/n?" Alucard questioned and smirked. He was smirking, but he felt somewhat angry about the situation.

"You sound a bit irked, Alucard. Could it be? A love-" Sypha started but was soon interrupted.

"Shut up," Both Alucard and Trevor said at the same time. They looked at eachother, glared, and went their separate ways.

"Both are so mean; I miss you already, Y/n..." Sypha said with her arms outstretched and walking to the caravan.