epilogue

What am I going to do?

Should I stay? Leave?

I don't know...

"-y/n...are you listening?" A voice called out to you.

"Huh...? Sorry, I was thinking," You respond to Trevor. You were walking along side him, heading to the front of the castle.

"We really made a mess of the place," Trevor said while sliding his hand against the wall. "What were you thinking about?"

"Oh, just what to do now," You replied nonchalantly, "You should think about it to, you'll die if you go back to being a drunk,"

"Hey, I'll have you know-"

"Nope. Don't even try to justify it," You quickly said to cut him off. He huffed like a child, which made you chuckle.

"Where is Alucard?" You heard Sypha call out from down the stairs. She was standing in the main hall waiting for you.

"Back in the castle, I believe. He'll come out sometime," Trevor said. The mention of his name pulled on your heart strings, you couldn't even imagine what he was feeling right now. "Hey, now that you put the question in my mind, I wonder what he will do?"

"I had a plan you know," Alucard suddenly said while walking down the staircase, "I was going back to Gresit, return to my vault, go back to sleep."

"But?"

"If I leave the castle here...all his work is inside it, his libraries, his materials, his knowledge. What happens to all that if the structure is abandoned? I can't just leave it here. It be nothing but a grave to be robbed. So I'll make it my grave," Alucard said with a solemn look on his face. The whole area was quiet before you broke the slience.

"What? No, this doesn't have to be your grave " You said while looking at him in disbelief.

"No?" Alucard responded.

"No." Trevor said while crossing his arms. "Look, we can't move this thing. Sypha broke it,"

"I did not!" Sypha said indignantly.

"You kind of did," Alucard said, going along with the joke.

"I do not break things,"

"So we agree that she broke it?" Trevor said with his hand outstretched. Alucard agreed and you laughed at the pout Sypha was making. "So it's staying right here. Forever. Right on top of the Belmont Hold, which is now also open to the world. Up here, your father's collected knowledge. Down there, all the collected knowledge of the Belmonts. Make this your home. Behold you half vampire sulky bastard, I bequeath you the Belmont hold," Trevor said finally while bowing.

"Oh wow, what a turn of events," You said while smiling and crossing your arms. "Now you can make the hold and the castle your home, not a grave,"

"Be it's last defender," Trevor said while smirking.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, you're here. I summoned you hours ago. Where have you been?" Camila said while hiding in the shadows of a pillar. The sun was on its way down, but even that could still affect her.

"Testing out the stone. I'll never be able to use it properly unless I practice," B/n said while wal towards her. He glance to the side only to see Hector, "Ah, the foregmaster is still with you..."

"Ah so you met your sister, and you didn't kill her?"

"Sister?" Hector asked out loud.

"No one of your concern," B/n said to Hector. He turned to Camila, "I think it's better if we keep her alive for now,"