chapter twenty five

note: sorry i took so long to update. kinda going through stuff and I had to think about how to end hellfire that makes sense and proceed to season 3. what do you guys think of multiple endings? one for each character then a neutral one?

"Y/n, get up!" Trevor said while tugging your arm. You only groaned as a response. "The night creatures are literally walking through the door,"

You took a quick glance to see the monsters walking to the door, "Fine," you whined, and slowly got up from the floor. You clapped your hands together and we going to put them on the ground before Trevor stopped you.

"What are you doing?" He asked with disbelief.

"Umm, alchemy. Like always..." You said while trailing off. The creatures were getting closer.

"What! No! We're in the library now, you'll destroy it,"

"Are you serious?" This was not the time to be fighting.

"This is my family's legacy-" Trevor said while being interuppted by a night creature. "-no alchemy in the library," He said while dodging an attack.

You sighed, but decided to comply with his request and pulled out your twin daggers. "When did he become such a killjoy?" You mumbled while dodging a swing from an incoming night creature. You slashed at the creature and jumped back to see better, only to have it come charging at you again. You jumped over, and while in the air, you threw one of dagger at its neck. You landed back on the ground while the night creature was essentially stuck to the floor; you rolled up your sleeve a bit more and used the destruction array on.your forearm to finish of the creature.

"Does he need help?" You wondered while pulling your dagger out of the dead monster's neck. A new night creature from the hallway had taken Trevor by surprise and knocked him on to the next bridge. You gripped the philosopher stone, summoning some of its strength and powers to enhance your muscles. You leaped across the library and landed on the monster Trevor was fighting. Your kicked forced the monster into a bookshelf,  while you landed gracefully behind Trevor.

"Thanks," Trevor said. You offered a hand and helped him up.

"What's with the stick?" You asked, looking at his hand curiously.

"Oh this..uh-"

"Move!" You said while pulling him behind you and blocking a blow from the night creature. The force knocked you back slightly, you kneeled to reduce it and Trevor jumped over you to continue his attack. Out the corner of your eye, you saw another monster lurk around.

"We have another one!" You said as you threw your dagger at it. The creature proceeded to dodge it, but while it was preoccupied doing that, you had already jumped over there and was in the middle of a kick. Your kick landed and knocked the creature to the side. You proceeded to run after it and land another mirage of attacks.

"Why are there so many?" Trevor questioned while blocking an attack from the night creature's wing. After, he hit the monster with a mirage of hits, he went and stabbed it through the head.

"Y/n?" Trevor called out. He looked around to see you being hit and thrown back by the other night creature's tail.

"It's heading for Sypha," You called out after landing in a bookshelf. You just saw her earlier trying to get a book and you had to kick the night creature away. Trevor nodded, picked up the whip he dropped earlier, and proceeded to run after it.

'Damn that hurt. So much for not damaging the library though' You thought as you sat up and looked at the destruction. You gripped the stone once again and used it to heal your body. 'Trevor might need this too huh?' You figured.

After getting up, you went to pick up your missing dagger, then started to head in the direction of where Trevor ran. You came upon an opening where you could look down and see Sypha, Alucard, and Trevor together. "What's going on?" You asked while leaning on the railing.

"Sypha pulled Dracula's castle here," Alucard said while looking up.

"Oh, that's good. I guess it's time then..." You trailed off. The fight you've been waiting for was finally here.

"Meet us at the exit. I put the castle on top of us. A place only held up by dirt and wood..." Sypha said nervously. You simply disregarded the comment. Worse came to worse, you could just reinforce the whole place again with the philosopher stone like you did before they entered.

You turned around and headed towards the exit, "I have a bad feeling..." You mumbled. You could feel it in your bones; something wasn't right.