chapter nineteen

"You're fucking crazy" You coughed out. Your brother just hummed.

"I know," He said while continuing to dig. "Oh look,"

B/n stopped digging and a smirk grew on his face. He reached into the hole he created and pulled out an old box. He opened it and laughed as he pulled out a grey stone they looked like the one you had.

"There's only two alchemist left on this continent, and one of them is a prick. And it sure as hell isn't me," You glared at him. His smile dropped as he glared right back at you, "You're so disappointing-"

"Disappointing? What because I didn't live up to the 'L/n' legacy?" B/n said while making air quotations.

"No because we're supposed to help people, yet you choose to destroy them. That's not what we do,"

"It's not like you could understand me. We're different and we always have been,"

"What? Are you getting back on this pity train on how I was better than you? Grow up, the stone is literally in my blood, of course a I'm better than you!" You said while pointing at your blood.

"Yes! They always gave me shit for it! This just shows how little you knew at what was going on in your own house," B/n said while crossing your arms.

"For Godsake, just kill me. I rather die than listen to you moan about your childhood that honestly, wasn't that bad," You said while raising one arm; you couldn't raise your other because of your injury.

"Wow, I feel like I'm intruding. But we honestly can't have you kill her though," You heard a masculine voice say. That definitely didn't come at of B/n's mouth.

"I agree, I still have so much to learn from you," A feminine voice said. You just sighed and turn your head.

Once they past the crest of the hill, you could see Trevor, Alucard, Sypha walking togther, weapons unsheathed and ready.

"It's about time" You smirked at them.

"Must you friends always intrude?" Your brother said while clapping his hands together and touching the ground. The ground started to shake and tear apart but Alucard countered by jumping towards him.

"Sypha, I need you-" You said before being interpreted by your bloody cough. She nodded her head and proceeded to make a bridge of ice that connected you to her.

"These wounds, why can't you heal them like before?" Sypha asked while examining them.

"I was cut with an enchanted blade, only magic can fix it,"

"But I'm not sure I have any healing spells-"

"Hey, it's okay. I know you can do it, just think for a moment," You said. Sypha sat for a bit and was racking her brain for an answer, "-a quick moment since I'm bleeding out-"

"Shut up! I have to think, I shouldn't have to do this, I mean, you're the doctor,"

"That it true, but do you see my supplies anywhere? You, muscle head, and vamp boy didn't bring it!" You said sassily, causing Sypha to blush. "There is another way,"

"Which is-"

"Get the stone from my brother, I fix it, heal myself, and we get the fuck out of here,"

"Right!" Sypha said while getting up and springing into action.

"This prick is your brother?" Trevor said as he watched Alucard and B/n clash swords.

"I thought you knew that Belmont, from the talk of their childhood?" Alucard said obviously while jumping back.

"No I just thought-" Trevor said before getting hit by a wall of stone.

"Shut up" The man said while going to fight Alucard, but was cut off by a wall of flames.

"Give me the stones; We all know if Dracula got them the world would be doomed,"

"That's the whole point speaker,"B/n sneered while snapping his fingers and making ice particles shoot towards Sypha. She blocked them by making her own disc of ice and flinging them towards your brother. He cut them with his daggers and proceeded to throw some at both Alucard and Sypha.

Before you could say anything, you heard a groan on your side and you looked to see Trevor on the ground. He was still recovering from being hit by that wall unexpectedly, "Belmomt...come here..." You croaked while reaching out to him. Once he heard your voice he perked up, and immediately crawled over to you.

"Awe shit, I saw it before but this really doesn't look good. I'm surprised your still alive," Trevor said with worry laced in his voice. His hand hover over your wound but you push it away since you needed him to focus.

"Focus, okay?" You chuckled causing Trevor to show a little smile, but you could see the worry in his eyes, "I need you to use your whip and grab B/n's hand when he's distracted, okay? That's it,"

"Okay but why?"

"I'm going to immobilize him once you get him, and then Sypha will know what to do after that,"

Trevor only nodded and pulled out his whip once more. Meanwhile, B/n was still fighting Alucard and Sypha. Sypha was throwing dics of ice at your brother while he was simultaneously fighting Alucard. In a split second, B/n jumped in the air and was dodging both Alucard and Sypha.

"Sypha put some ice on the ground!" Trevor yelled. While B/n was distracted with dodging and couldn't dodge anymore in midair, Trevor used his whip to pull him down and slip on the ice Sypha just created beforehand.

"This is the end, brother," You said while watching the seen play before. you. You clapped your hands and set both gently on to the ground.