Bad Day at Black Rock

£***£

£***£

Sitting in the Impala, Darcey is in the back seat with a book and flashlight in hand.
Through the years, this is how she's read any book when they were travelling at night time.
She hasn't had much time for reading, much to her displeasure. She would read at least two books a day, weather it would be for pleasure or for research, she always had a book.
It's a trait she had also passed on to Grayson as he sat beside her holding his own flashlight and a science book in his hands.
Darcey has had a tough week, to say the least.
With stress up to a point where it's all she ever feels now, her fire power has sometimes got her in trouble.
On they're way after Dean got to visit his girly friend Lisa, Darcey was reading a book on demon deal's, Dean saw and took the book away form her, escalating into a fight, and Darcey got mad and accidentally threw a fire ball at Dean.
She felt incredibly guilty and sorry.
Dean told her it was fine, but it was eating her up inside.

Now, the book she reads is on fire powers and ways to get rid of them, if there were any, she hasn't found one yet.

"Because a demon, that's why." Dean says angrily to Sam. 
Apparently, when Darcey stayed in the room with Grayson, while Sam went to the diner, The girl, Ruby, who Darcey learned her name was, had an encounter with Sam.
"The second that you find out Ruby is a demon.. you go for the damn holy water. You don't chat," Dean tells him.
"There was no chatting, Dean." Sam says

"Oh? Then why didn't you send her ass back to hell?" Dean asks
"Because she said that she might be able to help us out." Sam says

Darcey looked up form her book, interested now in the conversation/ fight.
" well, how?" Dean asks
"Yeah. How?" Darcey asked, genuinely interested in his answer because she wanted anything to help Dean.
When Sam didn't respond, Darcey leaned back into her seat. She looked over to her son who was already looking at her, though, as tiredness took over, he closed his eyes slowly and let sleep take over his small body.
"No. Really, uh? Sam, how? How could she help us?" Dean asked, he was clearly upset about the situation.
"She said to me that she could help you, okay?" Sam admits "Help you out of the crossroad deal."

"What's wrong with you, huh? She's lying. You have to know that, don't you?She knows your weakness. It's me. What else did she tell you?" Dean says

Sam's quiet again,
"Sam.?" Dean asks, a tone clearly showing his annoyance.

"Nothing else." Sam lies.

"What else?" Dean pushed
Darcey rolled her eyes, she didn't know what to think. She wanted to help her brother, she was willing to do anything, she knew Sam was too, and if this Ruby chick was a way to help, Darcey was all for it.
"Nothing. Really. Look, I'm not an idiot, Dean. I'm not talking about trusting her. I'm thinking about using her. I mean, we're at war, right? We really don't know jack about the enemy. We don't know where or what they are doing, what they want. But this Ruby person knows more than we would ever find out on our own." Sam tells Dean, his words determined to get his brother on his side.
"Now, obviously, it's a risk, I know that, but we need to take it." Sam said finally.
"I agree." Darcey says, her voice was quiet but so were her surroundings, so her twin heard.