When the Levee breaks

( gif's I use are from Google ! All rights to creators!)

£****£

Darcey sat in her chair.
The chair she sat in during the time Dean was in hell. The same chair she sat in when she talked to Spencer until the sun came up and the birds started chirping.
Now, as she sits in the chair, she nurses a glass of hard liquor. Spencer was with Grayson, she felt bad that she wasn't with either of them right now, especially now, but Dean needed her, he needed someone.

Darcey brought the glass to her lips, she took a gulp and shook her head as it went down burning her throat. She had to admit that it was slightly satisfying.

Dean and Bobby were in the room, Bobby sat while Dean stood.
The screams of they're brother echoing throughout the house, at this time she wished Bobby sound proofed the whole house so his shouts didn't burn her ears.

"How long is this going go on?" Dean asks

She could tell he hated this as much as he did, hell, he probably hated it more.
All their lives, though she was the oldest, technically, it would always be Dean who took the lead on things.

Though their Dad told both of them to look out for they're little brother, Dean had always felt he had to look out for Darcey, she didn't mind, she actually really didn't mind.

Yes, she was the oldest, and yeah, she was a mother too, but she still needed someone to look after her, if not Spencer, then Dean.
Dean would always look out for her, and Sammy.

Bobby clears his throat, "Uh, here, let me look it up in my demon-detox manual." He says. "Oh, wait, no one have ever written one."

Darcey rolled her eyes, normally she would appreciate Bobby's sarcastic humor, now, was definitely not the time.

"There's not telling how long it'll take." Bobby says "Hell, or if Sam will even live though it."

Breaking the moment of silence, the cell phone rings.
Darcey looks questionably at Bobby after he hang up the phone.

"Uh, what's up with Rufus?" She asks him slightly amused by the words he chose.

"Oh, he knows."  Bobby said

Dean looked over to Darcey for a second, then, the phone rings again.
Bobby sighs before he picks up the phone.

"I'm busy, you son of a bitch. This better be important." He says

£***£