Bad Day at Black Rock part two

With Grayson's hand in her's, Darcey follows her brothers as they walk into an old looking diner.
"Don't worry. Bobby will probably find a way to break it. Until he does, I saw we hit Vegas, pull a Rain Man. You—you can be Rain Man." Dean says, his voice full of excitement as he walked with a bounce in his step.

"I say we just lay low until Bobby calls us back, okay?" Sam says
"I agree," Darcey said as the walked up to the host.
"Hi. Ah, table for four please?" Sam says
Darcey jumped back a bit when the man suddenly shouted. "Congratulations!"
"Wow. Exciting, I know." Dean says
"You guys are the one millionth guest..of the Biggerson's Restaurant family!" The guy says as he hands the
A big card.
Darcey jumps again when a popping sound goes off and cameras start to flash in her face.
The girl moved back be hind Dean a bit as he smiled for another photo.
Darcey not a ballon as one came falling down and near her face.
Darcey looked to Grayson to see he was acting the same as Dean was.
The child jumped with joy but it was cut short when his mother sent him a small look.

£***£

Sitting beside Sam, she sent looks of disgust as she watched her son and brother stuff their faces with ice cream.
"Well, Bobby's right. This lore goes way back. Just pure Hoodoo." Sam says as he looks at his computer.
"You just can't cut off any rabbit. It has to be in a cemetery, under a full moon, oh, and on Friday the 13th." Sam explains.

"Of course it does." Darcey says.

Dean places his bowl down and let out a satisfying sigh.
"I say, that from now on..we only go to places with Biggerson's." Dean says
"Yes!" Grayson says, his mouth covered in chocolate ice cream.
Dean turned to give his nephew a sticky high five.
The adult then placed his hand on his forehead and let out a groan.
"Brain freeze." He says painfully, his nephew soon doing the same.
"Could I freshen you up?" A waitress says as she came up to their table holding a coffee pot.
"Uh, yeah sure." Sam says sliding his coffee mug over.
"Me too please." Darcey says doing the same.
"Thanks." Sam said.

"Oh." The waitress says when she over filled the cup, making the coffee spill onto the table. "Oh, I can do that." Sam said apologetically.
"Sorry, oh." She says as she grabbed a blue cloth. "It's not trouble, honestly." The girl says.
"Oh. Sorry about that." Sam says again.

The waitress then walks away, Darcey rolled her eyes as she saw brother her brothers move to check the girl out more as she moved away.

"Unbelievable." Darcey says.
"What are they looking at momma?" Grayson asks, his ice cream now finished.
"Nothing." She says
"Come on, if you were going to get lucky." Dean says to Sam as he looked at him.

"Oh, shut up." Sam says
Dean shook his head.
Darcey suddenly shot up like Sam did because he then managed to spill his coffee on the both of them.

Turning out of the booth, Darcey watched as Sam turned around and banged into a waiter and knocked over his tray, spilling what was on it.

"And how is that good?" Dean asks.
Sam then turned and went to his pocket.
He pulled it out, only to find it empty.
"Son of a bitch." Dean says

£**£

The rushed out, Grayson ran beside Darcey as they ran out.
"Come on." Dean says as the make there way to the back.
As they run, Darcey turned around when she heard a thud.
"Whoa, you suck."  Dean says looking to his brother.
Dean then went over to Sam and helped him up.
"So, now your luck turns bad?" Darcey asks
"I guess so."
"I wonder how bad." Dean says